What windows to use

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Veder, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Hey Guys,

Just looking for advise I had windows 8 but the cdkey I got for it was for 1 install so feck that I aint paying full price for a key.
    I got a copy of window 7 from tpb but its been acting quite funny lately and I wanna get it off the pc incase it was not safe,
    Whats the best os to use pirated and also trusted links I could use
    Spank u very much
    Veder

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    if the w8 key you have is a legit one you can install w8.1 and activate with it. File can be found in Jukebox

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Cheers for the reply paul, the website I got it from was a 3rd party I did a second install with it and it wouldnt activate. I rang windows who said this cdkey was marked as invalid a few months ago and to contact the seller.
    Seller stated it was a cdkey good for 1 install

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    so it was stolen (perhaps a scammer's work :D)
    Go and load a 8.1 upon your choice and activate wiith MTK or KMSpico > done

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Hey Man,

So not sure what you mean will I download the scammer one ??? and install with the same product key ?? not sure if I can cause it wont activate ? keep pc offline should be fine right ???
    If not were is the ebst place to download 8.1 safe link ???
    Freak out late downloading s**t cause so many people are hiding bit coin miners on software :(

6. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    as said, load a genuine version of whatever version you like off my box, activate KMS-based and enjoy, period

7. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Ok Paul thanks so much I think I know what im doing now lol
    KMS is new to me pretty sweet all the same.
    my box another ? for me but reading up about KMS lead me to a post "the spider" had so getting a 10gig dl of .1 and updates.
    Danke
    Ru

8. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #8 PaulDesmond, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Jukebox is MY BOX ...
    where you also find MTK for download my friend

9. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Hey Paul

sorry to annoy again I got the multi language pack iso but its installing as default in arabic
    Could you point me in the right direction?
    Or did I get the wrong image

Thanks Again
    Ru

10. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Never mind seen the donwload links have the language abbrieviated at the start my bad

If I had half a brain id be deadly lol
    :biggrin:

11. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    You're trying to figure it out yourself, that's more than a lot of people do.
    A lot of people come here, ask a question, then ignore any advice we give.
    It's like people just want to complain rather than actually solve their issues.