whats a good mouse for big hands?

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by sacmalama, Jun 6, 2015.

1. sacmalama

sacmalama MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2015
    title.o_O

2. Meitav

Meitav MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2015
    Search up on google, or ebay.

3. skdaroch

skdaroch MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2015
    thats one big mouse

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. XinsaneX

XinsaneX MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2011
    Check the Mionix NAOS mices. Thouse are really great. I have the Mionix NAOS 5000. Sadly here in Argentina you won't see them. I bought mine from eBay.

5. totalbeliever

totalbeliever MDL Junior Member

Oct 22, 2015
    For gaming, I suggest you may use the G502 Proteus Core tunable Mouse or the G600 MMO.

6. Antilope

Antilope MDL Member

Sep 15, 2015
    I use the Sharkk 2471 gaming mouse. I use it for gaming and also program the buttons for business (copy/paste/cut).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Addicted

Nov 26, 2012
    If the mouse is too small, take a rat.

8. BoobyTrap

BoobyTrap MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2015
    You should look logitech's gaming mouses.

9. dancho3

dancho3 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse

This mouse for gaming includes 11 customizable controls (buttons). You can assign any keyboard commands to each button using a special Logitech soft for this mouse. Of course, this high-tech mouse supports macros, so you can assign sequences of commands to every button. Also, the mouse is really durable - the lifespan of buttons reaches 20 million clicks.

Look on bestadvisor.com or newegg.com reviews on it.

10. Immortal_Wombat

Immortal_Wombat MDL Novice

Feb 24, 2016
    IamMaximilianKohler on youtube (I can't post links am new) has huge hands and does very in depth mouse reviews (he's also a competitive gamer). He likes the intellimouse explorer 3 which he's been using for like 10 years because nothing better has come along.

You can get intellimice from aliexpress (Chinese Amazon) from a seller called ZOL who appears to have access to the factory machinery that made the original intellimice, people who order from him say the mice and their circuits appear identical to the originals. I've ordered one myself and will let you know how it is when it arrives.

If you don't want to order from China you might have trouble getting an intellimouse 3 for a reasonable price.

11. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  12. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  13. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2016
    Google is your friend.

14. sonbkhn9xx

sonbkhn9xx MDL Novice

Apr 17, 2016
    I use the Sharkk 2471