Whats the tool for activations used these days?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by mt00s, Jul 26, 2018.

1. mt00s

mt00s MDL Novice

May 18, 2018
    Hi, im noob at those things, i always used KMSpico or MSTK, but cant find it anywhere. Saw in thread people saying it was discontinued. So what the tools used nowadays for windows activation? I used to have windows 10 activated by hotmail account since i upgrade it from my brother's windows 8 original key, but since my mobo died and i replaced it, i cant activate the win10 with my vinculated email and the message keep poping up on my screen, really annoying. Thx for any help already.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #2 Enthousiast, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    All MDL KMS tools (KMSpico, MTK2.6.4, etcetc....): https://forums.mydigitallife.net/forums/kms-tools.51/
    Best KMS tool ever (imho): https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...pro-and-office-2013.49686/page-76#post-838808

ps, you can easily re-establish a new HWID for Pro (upgrade from an activated 7 still gives a free HWID, or an upgrade from a genuinely activated* 8.1 install).
    * upgrade from a KMS activated 8.1 > 10586 also works for establishing a hwid.

3. Freemagenta

Freemagenta MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2013
    What if you have a fresh win 10 pro install (not upgrade) how would you get a HWID activation? . What tool are your referring to?

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Yes, lets discuss it after i just said it can get you banned from threads or even from the board.

5. Freemagenta

Freemagenta MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2013
    Sorry I misread your post. Dunno why would that mean a ban when there is a full sub-forum regarding windows 10 activation methods. Maybe I miss some forum rule?

6. jeff69dini

jeff69dini MDL Expert

Nov 22, 2008
    my post which only briefly mentioned the matter was deleted, So it seems MDL forums are VERY sensitive about these matters, wow :eek:

7. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 MDL Addicted

Dec 9, 2011
    Install kisskms apk in your android mobile & run your own kms server to activate any supported MS product on any pc without installing anything else on any pc.

8. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #8 Enthousiast, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    I prefer HWID's for windows, and for home/pro they still can easily be obtained, using the allowed methods.

9. Everyone is entitled to his own views, but this much we ["Bicycle Capital of the Northwest"] know Enthousiast is correct in saying ... "I prefer HWID's for windows" everything else evanescent. :)

10. Zuhetheman

Zuhetheman Guest

Does this also still work for ultimate, or only home/pro? I installed win 7 ultimate via usb/slipstreamed usb 3.0 drivers/booting in legacy, and then used daz, but when trying to update through media creation tool it tells me it failed to validate the product key.

11. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 MDL Addicted

Dec 9, 2011
    As long as win 7 ultimate is activated & all drivers are installed(aka no exclamation marks in device manager) it should get free upgrade to win 10 pro.Instead of media creation tool just download official RS4 iso & then run the setup.exe from within that iso.

12. Zuhetheman

Zuhetheman Guest

Thanks for the reply, I guess it must be the drivers then... it seems that Intel 8th gen CPUs don't fully support win 7 so I can't install all necessary drivers. I suppose this leaves installing win 8.1 and using gatherosstate as my only option to activate using HWID?

13. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    LAN driver is essential.

14. Zuhetheman

Zuhetheman Guest

I've got the LAN driver installed, but during the upgrade with media creation tool it still tells me it failed to validate the product key. Does it make any difference if I use an iso to upgrade instead of directly from within media creation tool?

15. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    To establish a HWID you need to upgrade from an activated 7 SP1 or 8.1. Afaik. MCT doesn't run on 7 SP1 or 8.1.

16. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    Let me be honest with you, KMS, ok.. But too many issues after the updates.. I had found another way without using KMS.. But all I know I can not post this forum because of there rules can be banned. All you have to do more homework, I just found one my favorite forum everyday and I went the Author forum has been successfully without using KMS. So, I have to respect here in MDL so, I talked to Admin owner forum and explain and he said that feel sticky moments. But I thank DAZ who wrote for Windows Loader 2.2.2. HE did great job! So, we need able "Learn and Educate" About Windows OS trick and testing and etc, Or lost Key and get restored tools needs to be Activated to save time with IT, That true.. But we have to respect some way with Microsoft in area of there level.. Again, I can't Post one of these tools here in MDL website, They told me NO. I respect that..

17. guhnewplusloonicks

guhnewplusloonicks MDL Novice

May 10, 2018