Whats with this RAGE game for PC?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by half Man Half Biscuit, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Question Whats with this RAGE game for PC?

I´ve heard that RAGE is much better than any GTA game,so what´s your opinion?

The first Trailers looked awesome,but almost every game that looks awesome in the beginning,at the end is you know what s**t

Should come out (September-November)can´t wait to see is it that good

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #2 R29k, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
    Well it looks a lot like a Fallout type game and if it's like that then it should be fun barring technical issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    I just say a few gameplay scenes,it looks much different then the games we usually see.
    Sands,Aliens and a simmular gameplay mode like GTA,so it shouldn´t be a bad game,i think.
    But you never know till you play it yourself

4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    id Software is a top company I wouldn't expect them to screw up this one. I'd put them on the same level as Valve and Blizzard when they do something they do it right.
    This thread is in the wrong forum by the way should be in Gaming.

5. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011