What's Xbox?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Happpy, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, All!

I'm very new to XBOX. I don't know what it is? How we can play games using this? What are the minimum requirements to play games through XBOX? Is a full CPU needed? OR not?

Please tell me whole procedure to play games with XBOX.

Also can we play games with only XBOX and a LCD or Monitor? I mean without CPU?

Regards,

2. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    It has nothing do do with a pc. An xbox is just like a playstation or wii, but from Microsoft. Also you can't play pc games with it, you have to by games made for the xbox. And to play you just put the disc in the drive and you're ready to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. john7435

john7435 MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2011
    it surprises me that people still dont know what xbox is, no offense. seems to spread like wildfire

4. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    John, it's too expansive for some poor countries. So people in those countries cannot buy this and that's why they don't know about it. You should know the problems that happens in poor countries. :)

5. vivek.krishnan

vivek.krishnan MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2009
    And coming up next.....

What is Playstation?....

LOL:laie:

6. Minton Lamb

Minton Lamb MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2011
    Seriously? I can only hope this is poor quality trolling, as anyone with a remote level of savvy can differentiate between a pc and a console, the QOL index of the country really doesn't factor in for someone with pc knowledge.

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
  9. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    So sad vivek.I would not say more about your remarks about me.

10. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Thank you R29K and acrsn for giving positive remarks about my question. Many people are laughing on me about asking this question.

11. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    I didn´t mean to hurt or laugh you out,i was just wondering how someone in year 2011 doesn´t know what xbox is?
    Yesterday i saw were you come from and know i know,i am VERY SORRY i didn´t want to hurt you.

P.S. It was my mistake, i didn´t know were you come from(have to watch more carefully:kick:)
    BE HAPPY HAPPPY ;) Sorry again

12. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Oh no no. You are my friend. You don't need to apologize. I understand. Thanks for your great remarks.

13. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    I´m glad you ain´t angry and hurt thanks

14. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    hey i am telling to every one who has small thinking like 'rachelbrown' Please don't make fun of anyone's knowledge ;)
    No one is equal in this World :eek:
    So share your knowledge with others & learn too . ;)

15. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    Very true my friend,some people are just stupid and don´t think before they say something.
    I don´t know why does ˝Rachelbrown˝ think that she is something better then Haaapy,just because he doesn´t or didn´t know what X-box is.
    X-box isn´t the most important thing in the world so you have to know what it is.

H;)aaapy who cares what other idiots say,just live your life

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Hmm.....

Being MDL member for 3 days only and no better comment? :thumbdown:
    One could consider your post as violating the MDL rules...called insulting.....a useless post though. ;)

Please respect our members as you want to be respected!
    Thanks.

17. IronMaiden

IronMaiden MDL Member

Oct 27, 2009
    This is an XBox.

xbox_1_ezg_1.jpg

This is not an XBox. This is an XBox 360 - the successor to the Xbox shown above.

ilmconsolewcontroller001.jpg

This has been a community message brought to you by IronMaiden. Thank you for reading.