Where can i find a "windows anytime upgrade" ISO???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Kimbaroth, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Kimbaroth

Kimbaroth MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2009
  2. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    check the start menu of your os because its not on a disc i think lol or when i did it i put the acer ultimate oem:slp key in and it upgraded to ultimate without a disc in about 10 minutes

3. Servi

Servi MDL Member

Aug 12, 2009
    HP has every driver you need! Search HP Support Center by keywords (for example "authentec" for fingerprint reader), don't look at your laptop model. My laptop is from 2006, Win 7 is not officially supported. But I found all drivers without a problem, and I'm talking about real Win 7 x64 drivers, not about Vista stuff (besides graphics, here I have to use Vista driver from ATI).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 22TKD

22TKD MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
    it is a function of windows 7,no ISO image

5. Kimbaroth

Kimbaroth MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2009
    :O!!!!:eek::eek:

Thanks a lot for the fast replies!!!

Im gonna try what Servi did 1st, if not, im gonna upgrade. =D

:D

6. hellonone1

hellonone1 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2010
    I also want to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate to my HP Elitebook 8450P notebook. Have you successfully upgrade your HP notebook to Windows 7 Ultimate ?

7. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    There is no problem using AnyTime upgrade with a OEM-SLP key. But you need a computer with SLIC 2.1 in BIOS and a certificate. All new computers with Win7 have this, so if you have a new computer, use AnyTime upgrade and the OEM-SLP key and you can upgrade "free" to any version you want.
    This do not work on computers thats not comes from the Royal OEM producers like Dell, HP, Acer etc. (if you not have mod your BIOS then)

You don't need any CD/DVD so it's no problem trying. Start the AnyTime upgrade program from you start menu, type inn the wanted OEM-SLP key, and start. A smart thing to do is to use the key to the brand you have, but it's not necessary.