Where get IP certification for electronic

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by HrVr000, Sep 29, 2016.

1. HrVr000

HrVr000 MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2016
    Hi,
    I'm just interested if anyone knows, where I can get certification for electronic, I assume someone needs to test it and get me right to put it on my device, and how much will that cost I mean lets say I make something do I really need put that certifikate or I can just say It is waterproof to that m and that time h. Like I know there are enclousure for phones and they say that is waterproof to 50m but there is no certificate for that depht....

2. Crime[Scene]

Crime[Scene] MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2016
    I don't think you have to do anything. Build it. Sell it, making any claim you want. The buying public will test it for you. Good luck!

3. HrVr000

HrVr000 MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2016
    Yeah i prety much think it will be that way, cause nobody can force you as far I found on internet, only i found on this is If you have cert lets say ip68 your customers will have ensurance yeah like that is convinent and when lets. Say phone that have cert drops in water and warranty denied in allot cases hahah
    well I think video (not fancy one but real life situation) on product will be enough convenient and warranty that covers my claims.:worthy: