Which Country is the next Super Power after US?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Happpy, May 24, 2011.

1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, All!

Guys what do you think which Country is the 2nd Super power or the next Super Power after US? OR Reckon the series of Countries as I've written below or as you want:

I request you Please don't favor your own Country. This is a forum and it's a simple discussion and give your true thoughts please.:)

I think China is the Next Super Power after US and I write the Countries as:

1- US
    2- China
    3- Russia
    4- Japan

Regards,

2. Taser

Taser MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I declare pakistan the next super power /thread

3. moon510

moon510 MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    #3 moon510, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
    my list goes like this

Military Super powers

1. U.S.A
    2. Russia
    3. China
    4. Great Britain

Economic Super powers

1. U.S.A. (going down fast)
    2. China (going up fast)
    3. Germany
    4. Japan (going down fast)
    5. India (going up fast)

4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    With dwindling resources and increasing populations, I think the country that wins the space race will be the next super power. The ones with huge out of control populations like China and India will, I think, fall flat on their faces at some point if something isn't done to curb population growth. Either you have Malthus Theory kicking in and you have a devastated population due to famine and other resource depletion factors or you have a massive disease outbreak due to poor living conditions in overpopulated areas. I can only see one country being a Super Power, the US. There are others that will have massive economic growth, but I don't see them taking the next step towards super power status. In the next 50-100 years I see the pecking order like this:

1) USA: top of the pile due to military and space resources and relatively small population, but influentially reduced due to other countries having similar economic power.
    2) Brazil: massive resources and small population. Will excel in services and energy sectors.
    3) Germany: Excellent in export sectors and very efficient in their resource management.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    #5 Myrrh, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
    After we get done here in the US shredding the Constitution and printing enough money out of thin air that it becomes worthless, China and other countries we've borrowed from will pick the carcass clean.

Meanwhile, the downfall of the dollar will in turn trash the rest of the world economy, giving excuse to those who want one world government and one world currency.

I'm guessing Rome, but the head of this "new world order" could technically be anywhere. It remains to be seen how far the old establishments will go and how many people they will vaporize before losing their power.

On behalf of the American people, who have been systematically dumbed down to not see the writing on the wall (we are all too busy watching reality shows on tv whilst eating ourselves into a self inflicted obesity), I apologize for what is about to transpire. We've brought it on ourselves, may our children forgive us.

Alternatively, the people wake up, throw the bums out, elect Ron Paul as president and we stop trying to be the great american empire and mind our own business and pay our bills.

Either way, the US is not going to be on top much longer, that much is certain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    #6 UVAIS, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
    LOL no one can defeat My US:worthy: its forever :)

my list is

1. U.S.A
    2. U.S.A
    3. U.S.A
    4. U.S.A
    5. U.S.A
    6. U.S.A
    7. U.S.A
    8. U.S.A
    9. U.S.A
    10. U.S.A..........................................................***

7. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Belgium! No doubt about it.
    The government will be able to take care of the whole world.

8. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    There really is an anglo american empire, then there is one europe.

America does not exist by itself.

The question really is not relevant to todays world.

You see countries operating in blocks, no one can be alone.

9. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Blocks can be influenced by economic power. I think people should also look closely at what is a Super Power really.

10. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Yep who really owns america and makes there real decisions.

Putin even came out and said usa is run by a council, not a single human man called president.

11. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Ha ha ha....little crazy but bad because you are praising your own country.

Not-related to topic is that your profile's background picture (of girl) is fabulous.

12. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    How America doesn't exist? How question is irrelevant?

You can see:

America can impose ban on any Country and they do.
    America is doing war against terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    America sends their people on Moon and space etc.
    America is against of becoming countries a Nuclear power like Iran and Korea etc.
    Many English countries do what America says.
    America has most satellite in sky.
    America has the most powerful weapons all over the World.

Just think little about this please.

13. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    hahah Thanks Happy :biggrin:

14. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    China for sure, their economy is growing on a good speed.
    So was Japan, but past events there made it go down.

15. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    Its this kinda arrogance thats the cause of the problem

The numbers you have to look at are Education, Health Care and Poverty...where does the US rank on these? (far from first place)

16. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    Read Question again :cool:

17. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    It all depends on where you were from before you went to the US. If you come from a country with an atrocious standard of living then anything else will look worlds better. I really can't see there being mass migration to China like with the US. When you have a policy of dumping people in labour camps when they don't like your policies it kinda dampens enthusiasm. :p

18. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    #18 acyuta, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
    Pakistan is the only superpower as it is one country that can bilk the present superpower of billions and this has been going on for decades, and will go on as long as Pakistan's major export is terrorism.

Also France, a country which had its good days some centuries ago, but is still on the UNSC. Shockingly, it may have had the most present and ex-IMF chiefs. Different matter that though European scandals are more carnal in nature than Asian scandals which involve money matters. If one country that needs to be kicked out (no offence to fellow Frenchman) of UNSC and IMF, it is France. Replace it with Japan (for always giving us products that last and last).

19. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    #19 Alphawaves, Jun 1, 2011
    LOL thats a laugh... Did they really go to the moon!!! :roflmao:

20. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    #20 FaiKee, Jun 1, 2011