Which Windows 7 Do I Download? Could use assistance!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by littledebbie, Aug 27, 2010.

1. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Hello everyone. A while back, I was able to get some Windows 7 keys through the MSDNAA ACM agreement membership...I believe it is for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional version. Is there a special version of the operating system that the key will only work with, or can I just download Windows 7 Professional from one of the digital river mirrors?

Thank you for your time today!

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    As most likely (absolutely) mentioned before.. theyre regular keys and there is arent magically other versions of windows 7..

Use professional disk (via digital rivers links or real disc/whatever) with professional key if you want to.

3. blackranger

blackranger MDL Senior Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Are you kidding or what? Everyone knows that the Professional key also unlocks Office 2010 Professional !!! :D

Just joking! Of course the Professional key can only license the Windows 7 Professional edition, but if your comp is OEM and the Windows edition is Professional, you can anytime-upgrade it to Ultimate. Just enter anytime upgrade setup and paste the Ultimate OEM:SLP key from the SLP collection. :biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...