Which Windows 8 should my friend install?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by ian82, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    #1 ian82, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
    Normalleh for laptops that come with Windows 8 Single Language, I use the Windows 8 Single Language DELL OEM DVD to install Windows and it works perfectly it doesnt even ask for a key since it picks it up automaticlaly from t he BIOS

My friend has an ASUS G750JH which he claims came preinstalled with Win 8 Pro OEM

Now what image does he need ? can someone please guide meh to the corr3ct download link?

kthxbye

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  3. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    Ok I am reading now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    #5 redroad, Aug 25, 2013
    Before you start something that you don't have the background to comment on first look at Ian82's posts, thread starts and then I'll address what you have to say .. Ian82 has gotten plenty of help from this community even from me personally .. A failure to use the search engine consistently is going to get the same response consistently .. :rolleyes: In fact it has been pointed out to him before

5. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    thanks for defending me bro.

If I just wanted to use the search then whats the use of forums, it's to ask for help and if someone has a straight forward answer it is much appreciated. Not everyone has the luxury of time to read those long threads which contain general info and not specific to one's case. I just asked a simple question , if one doesn't know or doesn't want to help, no need to reply

6. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Do you really want to go there !! You have been told frequently about this even by Yen :rolleyes:

If you can't read and run a search engine the chances of you actually being able to use what someone links you to goes down dramatically .. I mean really the time that I'm spending explaining these details to you keeps me from addressing someone with a real problem .. You still haven't heeded the advice that was given to you already .. I promise you one thing you keep up the same BS you won't find any help here when you really need help in fact you'll probably be banned .. It's that simple .. Move on and solve your problem or help someone else solve theirs ..:rolleyes:

7. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    In case you have no info about a situation, better stay off. ThereĀ“s nothing wrong with redroads comment, as ian82 likes to post questions, he can easily answer himself, after a quick search.

8. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    All I referred to is previous query's by Ian82 and if you hadn't read them you wouldn't be able to make a informed comment now would you .. As to your potential I can say with certainty that it has remained mostly and sadly untapped :tooth: As to the grouchy old men good thing we're around to call you on your BS before you start believing it :rofl: As far as criticism goes if you really have something other than or beyond some smart ass uninformed utterance I'm totally open to what you have to say :rolleyes::)

9. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    #12 Humphrey, Aug 25, 2013
    Hey I am in my 20's. :( Am I old? :wheelchair: :poop:

Oh sheeet, Just seen I passed my thousandth post :holiday:

10. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    redroad = pwned by dawnsun

I appreciate every letter you typed bro! it is helpful people like you who make forums a good place to find answers quickly and easily rather than sit and search.

Had that thread been a straight forward answer to my thread, I would agree that I was lazy, but that thread contains a myriad of information that requires at least 30 mins of reading as it caters to many diff. Windows 8 key SKUs

11. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Your limited experience of what goes on here and your attitude will not get you very far here or in life in general that is evident in what you contribute .. As to not willing to use the search engine your choice of course .. I guess you weren't ready for story time .. Who I've helped here at MDL you wouldn't know the first thing about would you really ? More BS from someone who is able but lingers rather than lending a helping hand :nono2: When you actually have something more than the same BS post back ..

12. =)(=

=)(= Guest

:doh: wait.. NikosGR, is that you hiding behind that name????

13. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    You talk all the BS you want but it still doesn't change what you have actually contributed here .. The Ian82 and dawnsun team bring exactly what to the MDL table? Oh ! I'm suppose to contribute to life? :blahblah1: Waste of friggin oxygen :biggrin:

14. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I close this... one two many useless threads by ian82..o_O
    Enough is enough..:nono2:

15. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Glad you closed this thread I personally could see a couple of bans being handed out,
    who have had to put up with this for years, some members before they defend other members should search :mad: