[whizkidraj Review + Giveaway Special] Emsisoft Anti-Malware 25 x 1-Year/1PC Giveaway#2

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012

Emsisoft is an award-winning security that protects your devices, your data and your identity without slowing you down.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home delivers real-time protection from viruses, ransomware, spyware, Trojans, adware and other malware.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is a time-tested antivirus and anti-malware solution that is highly effective, easy to use and trusted by millions of individuals and businesses the world over.

[​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friends Thomas Ott, Katherine Orihuela, Davlat Aminov, the Emsisoft CEO himself i.e Christian Mairoll, and everyone at Emsisoft for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there.
    Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway.
    If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe Emsisoft on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on October 22, 2019

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Sumitg39

Sumitg39 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2019
    thanks for this and please count me in!
    I'm currently using Kaspersky on my another computer and i'd love to use EAM on my new PC.

3. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thank you very much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it.

I'm currently using ESET Internet Security. My license will end soon and I would like to exchange it for some other antivirus program. It could be Emsisoft, because I used to use it and praise it.

4. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    I'm EAM user now, but license will end soon.
    Because software working flawless and is effective, I would like to win license.

5. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I use the free version of this program I will be happy to check its action version of the real-time protection

6. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Please count me in, currently using ESET on monthly license, would love to try EAM.

7. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    Liked & followed.
    Thanks for another great giveaway @whizkidraj . I really want to test this anti-malware. Please count me in.

8. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I am currently using Windows defender to protect my system and want to use Emsisoft Anti-Malware for more reliable and effective protection.

Liked, Followed, Subscribed Emsisoft on social media sites.
    Facebook Share

9. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Emsisoft Anti-Malware seems like a useful software that I could use, so I would like to participate in this giveaway.

10. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I haven't seen draws as good as this one in a while.
    I like emsisoft, I like it, I like it, I like it.
    Thank you for this unexpected and fantastic giveaway.

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj :worthy:
    Emsisoft produces a very nice and powerful product called EAM, an excellent BB and AV for any PC. I have a running subscription for it on my PC and i must say that in 2 years of protection i haven`t had any issue. A great reason to win another key for it.

I already liked & followed it!
    :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. This is one of the best security available for many current threats, viruses, malware and ransomware. It is very effective and easy to use. I hope to win a license to protect my computer

13. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    #13 KingAlex, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Very good Behavioral Blocker and Anti-malware detection and light on system. Surf protection is great also to help free firewall. My license will end soon. Please help for new license renewal. Thanks!

14. quickblackcat

quickblackcat MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I have used Emsisoft Anti Malware in the distant past and from what I have read it has only gotten better.
    Currently I am using ESET Internet Security and would welcome the lucky chance to replace it with Emisisoft.
    All pages liked and followed!!

Thank you for this great giveaway @whizkidraj

15. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Its a light Av and is improving day by day.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

16. ciger

ciger MDL Junior Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to participate in this giveaway.

17. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway
    emsisoft very good antimalware .They have Bitdefender and Emsisoft own engine
    very light antivirus

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway @whizkidraj

Emsisoft
    keeps Windows computers free from malicious and unwanted software, and reliably prevents phishing and ransomware attacks.

19. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    thanks for the competition for this wonderful program.
    this program keeps your system free from all viruses and fully protects it from such pests.
    I really want to win this soft and have just secured your system with this program.:good3:

20. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    A browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and Edge that blocks bad websites without compromising your privacy.Please count me in.