WHo Done it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raijen, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    Over the past week at least 4 of my posts have been deleted. I'm new here, but I'm not new to life: I'm a college grad, married, have a son, great IT job - yet, I come in here and voice my humble opinion and, even though I put a lot of work into some, others, not much, I get deleted - no reason why, no answer as to who it was that deleted it - just zip! Gone, seeya... It's easy to delete someone's posts behind shaded windows. I don't mean to complain here, really. This is a very unique and close forum, and I'm glad to be a part of it - that's just my point I guess, I want to be a part of it without being deleted on every-other post - At least if I knew WHY, I could change what I'm doing wrong.

Doug.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    The moderation team will delete posts if they infringe forum rules. That is the only reason for a post to be deleted. These decisions are not made lightly, i can assure you of that. Please check the forum rules to be sure no more of your posts end up being deleted. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...