Who is this guy Jesthon? LOL, he is "Song Jiang"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FaiKee, May 29, 2013.

1. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    #1 FaiKee, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    I guess many people of MDL and other windows forums knows about this famous clown with the name Jesthon plus countless aliases, posting total BS craps, fakes, trolls, spams. This clown with all his aliases were forbidden to post in MDL, if he registers and being identified(it is very very easy LOL), he will be banned with everything removed instantly.

Yersterday this clown tried to impost as Faikee(yes, that's yours truly) in winclub.pl, naturally he got identified and banned.

You may wonder who is this new clown jesthon? LOL, many MDL members knows the guy Song(Song Jiang) all too well, because he trolled and faked soo much that he and his aliases were banned all the same, yes, Jesthon is Song. :D

When he or his aliases tried to register in MDL, he would send me a friend request, I accepted out of courtesy, likewise he send friend requests to the Mods, naturally, all this ass-kissing didn't save him the slightest, pathetic.

He also PM me and ask for win8/win8.1 news from the Chinese forums, and other related things, unfortunately I am unable to show them, all things were gone with the one-touch-ban.

With his clown and childish act of imposting me, all courtesy vanishes, now he is enemy. :p

Edit: Oh yes, this is one of the very rare remnant found in my friend list(open to any MDL member to check), yes this is the same win7tool mod(god bless the site:evil:)

[​IMG]

2. ms-7

ms-7 MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2011
    #2 ms-7, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    Yes!! Mr.Clown finally reveal himself that he is (Un)Professional Editor...

(From Down to Top)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

his latest innovation is "i111" to prove how good he is at editing

[​IMG]

:bangin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ms-7

ms-7 MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2011
    found an old post of yen which perfectly applied for Mr.Clown

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...-sites-and-MDL?p=272696&viewfull=1#post272696

the only difference between that time and this time is about posting warez and posting Windows 8.1 fake builds 'Made in clown factory' :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Stop giving him attention, that's what trolls want, ignore him

5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    should be feeling pretty special knowing there is a thread just for him/her.

6. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Yea exactly

7. FaiKee

Jul 24, 2009
    Well, there's not much trolling he could do, PaulDesmond is now mod of winclub, he will be banned on the spot, and win7tools removed his mod title too. :p

8. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    The webmasters/mods of each of the sites should team up and report the IP's of this person and anyone like him to each other for perma banning from the websites/services.

9. FaiKee

Jul 24, 2009
    He either doesn't have a fix IP or used a IP converter, MDL blocked his original IP(as Song Jiang), but he could kept register with different aliases.