Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Windows4live, Oct 4, 2011.
Millionare s**t yea, dont need to be dependant on money for a long time
bad side is you might loose "it", become very very cheap, loose friends etc. Since I alrady lost my mind Id go for it!
I dig it.
Don't have to sweat the small stuff, treat (real) friends & family good...no problem
i would rather be poor and humble,working on the humble part it's cheaper!
Money doesn't bring you happiness. I disagree. It sure does. And you will realise how important money is only when ... it's too late. Unfortunately that's how it is nowadays. Of course you need to assume good health first (as it shouldn't be taken for granted). So I d just put a parenthesis here and say "be rich? oh yes please", but I d rather be "poor but healthy". Of course, I d rather have both
The key thing is to be satisfied with what you have if you are the kind of person that is not, and there are a lot of those these days, then being a millionaire won't do a thing for you. You will always want more ...
Whether really it is good to be the millionaire?
It is a philosophical question. There are positive and negative moments.
It is a lot of money - many problems, and it is a lot of anxiety, sleepless nights, etc.
On the other hand:
- It is easy to plan,
- Even to receive a star from the sky if you want,
- You can buy everything, even health...
From the third party:
- Constant hypocrisy from others, someone is always ready to please you, will be humiliated and to please you, to be on friendly terms with you, always to be with you and to divide the pleasure and a grief, especially a grief...
- Always to carry with itself the cup, a spoon, even sweets... The Dinner at restaurant is surveyed one day earlier,
- At cinema, in the underground, in crowd it is impossible...
- That is impossible, it is impossible... Constant torments of conscience and ethics...
The millionaire to become difficult, but it is possible.
It is harder to stay a millionaire, and still remain a Real Man.
Better to buy 50% + one share.
Even with the losey real estate market my home is now (today) worth 6x what I paid for it (it's paid off too).
Buying real estate is a good way to increase ones net worth.