who watches anime ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cheesecake Of Tech, Aug 15, 2017.

Heyyy, was wondering if anyone watches anime?
    What's your favourite so far ?

Mine is one piece and attack on titans, but unfortunately lost where i was up to with attack on titans, what happens when there's so many episodes..

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    :welcome:to MDL dude, and myself don't watch anime actualy, so I think that is better you ask to our friend R29k him is correct member for answer to you :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tosko

Tosko MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    I've watched a lot of anime

• Bleach (my favorite)
    • Soul Eater
    • Attack on titans
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Dragon Ball Z
    • Naruto
    • Dokuro-Chan
    And many more, but don't have the time for it any more.
    I tried Manga to stay up to date for Bleach, but unfortunately it's not my cup-of-tea :S Hopefully Bleach will continu anime sometime soon

3. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami MDL Expert

Mar 15, 2014
  4. Tosko

Tosko MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    Yeah good one. I once had a similar website where I was maintaining a list like that. Don’t remember the website. XD

5. groveflue

groveflue MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2017
    I've watched a lot of anime:

Attack on Titan
    Dragon ball Z
    Naruto
    kabaneri of the iron fortress
    charlotte
    kimi no nawa
    silent voice

6. Amateur_Linux User

Amateur_Linux User MDL Junior Member

Nov 9, 2017
    I used to watch (my childhood days) The Jungle Book, Alaadin, Spiderman, Papyrus, The Mask, Pokemon, Bayblade, Donald Duck, Ritchie Rich, Duck Tales, Chip n Dale, Cat n Dog, Scoobie Doo, Micky Mouse, Tom n Jerry, Hercules, Cinderella, Zorro, Christopher Columbus and the list keeps going on. Yep, I did nothing but watched anime/cartoons all the times. Now I occasionally watch some of the same cartoons on YouTube. No favourites, like them all.

7. Ammit

Ammit MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2017
    Only ever watch one and that was about two months ago which was death note. The netflix adaption of that sucked so bad, there is literally nothing netflix wont finance o_O