Who's into retro gaming?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Old Fudge, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Old Fudge

Old Fudge MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2018
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Old Fudge

Old Fudge MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2018
    Hope you are built up on roms because the rom sites has to pull the roms off the sites.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RideTheLightning

RideTheLightning MDL Member

Sep 20, 2018
    I am most definitely into retro gaming and have been for a long time.

I collect games too and have a broad collection spanning all the way from antique Game & Watch consoles all the way up to Switch.

Most of the games I own I have dumped myself but there have been times where I had to rely on verified dumps from the Internet because I have lacked the proper way to dump them myself.

I can almost emulate everything to a point where I don't see a difference from the real console output anymore and I even have authentic controllers with adapters to enhance the experience.
    And most importantly, I only emulate what I own physically.

Emulation is great for a collector like me who wants to eat the cookie and still have it afterwards.

4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  5. Giygas

Giygas MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2019
    I am. I vastly prefer retro gaming over modern gaming, but I do dabble in both.

SNES remains my favorite console/system of all time and EarthBound, my favorite game.

6. Johnny Classic

Johnny Classic MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2019
    I too love retro gaming, although Fire Pro Wrestling World is technically modern, it is built on the classic 2D graphics the series is known for. I also like classic RPGs.