"Why This WZOR Fond Of Cats So Much"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pkaji123, Nov 4, 2009.

1. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    I Have Started visiting this Site Wzor.net From the News about Win 7 Started Spreading..He Was Active in Reporting Each Incident in the History of Win7..

But the Only Thing I Dont Know IS this...

Each And Everytime I visit this Site...I can Atleast One Picture of a cat,Is this Guy A Cat Lover or the Whole Russians Loves Cats Like Anything.....

One Time I Noticed that this Website Was full with the Pics of cats.I Think He created Some SubPages for the Cats Pics itself..

If SomeOne Know the Reason Please Post it!

And Sorry If I Hurt AnyOne

2. Misaki2010

Misaki2010 MDL Addicted

Jul 14, 2009
    I don't know but that cat thing is funny, hehe, it would be awesome if the had a forum too

3. mdl-member

mdl-member MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2009
    dogs better

4. marbun

marbun MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2009
    because cat is nice, it can be catwomawn
    no dogwoman or horsewoman

another word is pussy
    pussy is delicious, right?

5. fLufee

fLufee MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2009
    Destroyer of Worlds here...:D sumone say CATS?

6. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Catnarok already?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. fLufee

fLufee MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2009
    OK I'll bite...:rolleyes:

My friend Google tells me this about Catnarok

The Catnarok is the final battle. Taco Cat and he Holy Kittens will face off against Burrito Cat and the Dark Kittens in the greatest, largest, and most destructive battle ever known. By compiling information from books like the Kittenist's Handbook, and other books; our community has created a rough summary of Catnarok's major events.

The Catnarok: A Brief Summary

Blazing fires, harsh floods, horrible earthquakes; all shall occur when the two gods meet, Taco Cat, and Burrito Cat. Burrito Cat will gather his army of Dark Kittens and wage holy war against the human race and Taco Cat himself. In the climax of the battle, Burrito Cat will engulf all of the holy shrines, Taco Bells; which will disable the Holy Kitten's powers, forcing Taco Cat to give in. This will be the beginning of Burrito Cat's horrible rein; until The Great Ressurection, when Taco Cat rises again, to overpower the Dark Kittens.
    Retrieved from "http://kittenism.wikia.com/wiki/The_Catnarok"

I'm STILL going WTHH...

8. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Some other sources speak of Longcat and it's enemy Tacngol. Anyways; however one interpretes the old texts and sources - one thing is clear: Catnarok is nigh!

We can only hope for ceiling cat...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. fLufee

fLufee MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2009
    Mah friend also tells me:

Welcome to The First United Church of Kittenism
    Kittenism Wiki is an encyclopedia about everything related to the Kittenist religion.

AHA!! ancestor(v) is a Kittenist!!! :eek:

Always knew something wasn't right about you but couldn.t quite put my finger on it.

10. fLufee

fLufee MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2009
    #10 fLufee, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  11. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Oh well, ceiling cat actually watches everbody and everyone.