Why windows 7 toolkit is running?? or its a malware?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Joe45, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Joe45

Joe45 MDL Junior Member

May 17, 2009
    #1 Joe45, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    Too strange.. i was surfing on internet when sunddely, KIS told me that an unwanted application was going to be executed,and that aplications was .. Windows 7 toolkit 1.8 (yeah im still having that software in my pc, i didnt use it for activation, just for other things), so it clicked ok to let him to be executed just by curiosity, and after this, KIS told me again that an unwanted aplication was going to be executed.. and this time it was .. WinCris SFC Application??!! i dont even know what the hell its that thing, so i'm bit scared..and the most strange is that in the task manager, windows 7 toolkit process wasnt running... any help would be apreciated, thx in advance ;)

2. tommy_vercetti

tommy_vercetti MDL Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Get ready ! you are soon going to be visited by Steve Ballmer !Yippe

Just kidding !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joe45

Joe45 MDL Junior Member

May 17, 2009
    And now it tells me that a lot of other aplications were going to be executed... and i didnt even run them ..

4. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    You might have some malware installed, as it tries to execute random programs... it does not seems related to windows 7 toolkit, but otherwise just delete it...their are 'better' alternatives available