Why yes, yes I am...another newbie. blah blah blah

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by BroJer, Jun 11, 2015.

1. BroJer

BroJer MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2013
    I hate newbies ... except when I am one ;-)

I have been on another forum for a long time. Hope that what I have learned there, will keep me away from the "wrath of the oldtimers" that I can neither admit, nor deny, I may, or may not, have dished out there.

Having navigated around MDL just a little, I have already learned from the wisdom and knowledge, of some of you.

Thanks for sharing here openly!

Looking forward over time, to interacting with some of you, and will try, TRY, to be on my best behavior.

Truth be told, I ain't got nuttin much ta add here anywho. Imma gunna learn lotz tho.

Glad to be here. Have a blessed day. BroJer

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #3 Michaela Joy, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ugurano

ugurano MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2014
    welcome brojer

5. eddysalim

eddysalim MDL Novice

Jun 13, 2015
    Hi , im noob , my name is george and i want to modified any thing that i touch , but all the time ajaja any things works inclusive my computer .... jajajaj but i love all the technology and all other thinks ...

6. HeavenHell

HeavenHell MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2013
    Welcome to the jungle! We've got fun 'n games. We got everything you want. XD