Will KB971033 Destroy Daz Loader 2.1?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by littledebbie, Jan 17, 2012.

1. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Will that one KB971033 update make my windows non genuine, or is the Daz loader sophisticated enough to bypass that particular update?

Let me know..everything is working fine now, but should I try to uninstall that update?

I used Daz loader 2.1
    Windows 7 Ultimate

Thank you very much

2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    go ahead if u wish to install, it wont affect activation
    in order to be sure of that, gotta understand that daz only matches cert and key, no alteration to the system, your machine acts like any other oem

3. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    So you're thinking I can still get all updates and I won't have any "genuinity" issues? I've heard that using loaders, you can have your key blocked or disabled after that one particular update.

Or do you think I'm ok? I used the Daz loader 2.1 and downloaded ALL updates (computer says it's completely up to date) and have no run into any issues yet...do you think I will, or am I ok?

Why have I heard of that issue? Is it an old issue that is resolved with the new loaders or something?

4. locob

locob MDL Member

Jun 2, 2010
    If you used a "clean", "un-touched" version of Windoze on your PC with ONLY the Daz Loader you will suffer NO problems.
    If you used a "hacked", "cracked", or "pre-activated" version of Windoze or any other loader, you could be in for Trouble!!

5. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    LilDeb,
    u reading about different loaders, not daz loader
    Daz is on this site, :biggrin5:

6. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I used a CLEAN, Untouched image of Windows 7 Ultimate directly from the Microsoft website, and then simply used Daz Loader latest version 2.1.

So everything should be alright then?

Thanks everyone for your help!!

7. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Yap... thats enough to be genuine ;)

8. ActionDan

ActionDan MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2013
    i have had success

i recently bought a computer that had removewat used on it before i got it. i used fixwat, and ran loader, only to then discover talk of a particular update killing the loader. on top of that, i found out the update was installed on the machine before i got it... but i have had no problems at all. works great even with a non-untouched copy win7ultimate.

9. cocachris89

cocachris89 MDL Senior Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Haven't had any dramas with 3 computers running it.

10. trash0000

trash0000 MDL Novice

Mar 5, 2013
    #10 trash0000, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    It doesn't. And if you worry, just run the following lines in cmd. It will disable any event triggers registered by the update completely.
    Code:
    ::KB971033
    schtasks /change /tn "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Activation Technologies\ValidationTask" /disable
    schtasks /change /tn "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Activation Technologies\ValidationTaskDeadline" /disable