Win 10 Enterp N LSTB "No installation OS copies available"

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Camino, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Camino

Camino MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2010
    #1 Camino, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    I tried to have a clean installation of Win10 Enterp N LSTB (nl_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_n_x64_dvd_6848314)
    Sadly the setup window, where you normal can choose the version you want to install, gives me a message that there are no OS installation copies available.

I used /CheckIntegrity with DISM to detect and track install.wim & boot.wim files on corruption. Didn't give me any errors.

Any suggestion what I must do, do get this installation started?

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

where did you get the file from?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Camino

Camino MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2010
    I DL it from your "X" files thread. Sadly this topic is emtpy now. Otherwise I tried to DL it again, maybe I did get some invalid file download.

4. M0rriss0n

M0rriss0n MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Its here as well:
    mega:///#!QIBGxRQK!pjAqsCOgupQQsFogU96ixJB2ahY7NXDVxCFkp4Xeqo0

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

you have fast d/l speed or you prefer a magnet? I will PM your choice

6. Camino

Camino MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2010
    I have a 30Mb VDSL profile.
    Just suprise me...
    :worthy:

7. Camino

Camino MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2010
    @ all who has reply to my thread.

THX for all your support, finally I did find the reason for this strange behavior. My ISO seems not corrupted at all, the problem was caused by strangely enough "rufus 2.3p".
    When I tried the previous release 2.2 all seems to be working now. I think I will get in contact with the author of this usb tool.

Again a big thanks to you all. Problem is solved....

:clap:

8. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    I have found a lot of problems with automatic bootable USB makers. This is why I prefer to make a bootable USB with the tools that Windows has already provided. I open command prompt as admin. Type diskpart, list disk, select disk #(corresponding to USB,) clean, create part pri, sel part 1, format fs=ntfs quick, assign, active, exit. Then I copy all files from mounted iso to USB. Done.

9. Camino

Camino MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2010
    @dhjohns

Thanks for your reply, I think I will give it a try the next time. Allways handy to go back to the basics...

;)

10. MrTweakFreak

MrTweakFreak MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I obtained it through magnet via a MSDN SHA-1 Google search :D