win 7 activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by fahad96, Feb 24, 2014.

1. fahad96

fahad96 MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2014
    hi.. im planning to install win 7.. is there any way for permanent activation of win 7 without loader and kms ???

2. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Yes,

using a genuine key!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CaptainKirk1966

CaptainKirk1966 Former MDL Guru

Oct 31, 2009
    slic bios mod, then install cert + serial, permanent

4. Ming_the_Merciless

Ming_the_Merciless MDL Member

Feb 7, 2014
    If you have an OEM computer (Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba, etc.) you shouldn't even need the slic bios mod.

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  6. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    the loader loads in memory before the os loads, no bios changing. OS see's what the loader lets it see and it thinks it is OEM and ready to go. no files are changed, added, or edited during the process. Cleanest fastest and most invisible way to go. Run the loader once, get it activated and delete the file. Nobody but you and your maker will know it was used (without knowledge of how to look at a MBR or how activation works inside windows :D)

7. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #7 Daz, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    @ Captain Sparrow
    EFA11 summed it up nicely. The loader is as clean as it gets when it comes to a software solution. And as it's for a friend all you'll have to do is disable startup repair and then they'll never accidentally disable the loader.

A hacktivator (something that modifies files so that the OS then says "activated") isn't the way to go when it comes to the Windows OS. You want it to be trouble free, right? Then what happens if WAT flags the system as non-genuine or a Windows update replaces one of the patched files. Your friend may get into a boot loop, have Windows throwing errors during updates or he may simply lose activation.

Install the loader and then open up command prompt as an administrator and run this command:
    Code:
    bcdedit /set {default} bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures
    Your friend will remain activated for as long as he has Windows 7 installed. It's worked that way for people since 2009.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    - Install Windows 7 (a clean version)
    - Install the loader and reboot when prompted
    - Enter the bcdedit command
    - Delete the loaders zip file and exe
    - Install all of the Windows 7 updates

With the loader installed your friend will remain activated and you can install all updates. The loaders immune to the WAT update.

9. fahad96

fahad96 MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2014
    thanks guys!!!

10. UltraFusion

UltraFusion MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2014
    #10 UltraFusion, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    ----------------------

Greetings - I'm intrigued with the v2.2.1 loader and am going to give it a whirl...
    Sounds very straight forward but a quick question....
    When I played around with the loader a very little bit I noticed there was reference to different OEM PCs... I have a generic, home built desktop (ie. Asus m/b, Geforce vid card, SATA hd, 4 gig ram etc etc) so where and how (if at all necessary) in the loader installation would I use the Profile and OEM PC setting...???

Many thanks and regards.

11. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
  12. UltraFusion

UltraFusion MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2014
    OK great - I was kinda thinking that the Loader would automatically select the right profile/OEM options but thought I'd ask any ways...
    Appreciate your comments.