Win 7 ent N sp1 + updates issue

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Shuky, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Shuky

Shuky MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2012
    Hi folks, im trying to my win 7 entN edition add sp1 and updates till august, and i don it, but there is problem. I don it with wsevenlite and with dsim.exe. Problem is that this packages isn't in installed state, but in prepare to install. I need it to be in installed state like any torrent iso available on google when you hit win 7 ent sp1 included july 2012.
    i manage to find this iso but i can't find N edition. Can i change edition? It is important to me, becase im trying to upgrade win7 pro with win 7 entN. Issue is sp1 and updates until august in pro version so i need same entN version. Any workaround?

Regards..

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    You need to install all the updates & then capture the image using ImageX ;)

3. Shuky

Shuky MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2012
    thnx. i just readi it here. social tehnet microsoft

:)

where i can find just imagex ? not whole image 2Gigs? can i install it on vmware?
    regards.

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  5. Shuky

Shuky MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2012
    Hi, i know the commands, i ask for small version of waik, just 4 mb rar. Not whole 2gigs.

6. Shuky

Shuky MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2012
    hi, i install windows 7 enterprise N na put sp1 and isntall latest udpates, then i remove user,profile, create winpe with imagex, and capture the image.but is the same....i have some version of something on current windows 7 proff grather than i just install in vmware and capture it...
    How i can determine dateiled version of current windows, so i remove this package/update.
    Regards...