Win 7 is activated, but not activated?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bigougit, Aug 28, 2011.

1. bigougit

bigougit MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2011
    In my system properties it shows Windows as genuine and if I do online validation it's genuine, but my wallpaper keeps turning black and windows prompts me for my CD key to activate.

I installed the Win 7 64-bit ISO from The official Windows 7 Repository and used HAL7600 to activate, both downloaded from here.

this same method worked on my other computer, both are custom made using the 64-bit ISO. Not sure what to do here, the other computer doesn't have this issue.

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Pretty sure HAL7600 isnt supported anymore..

I dont know why but alot of users seems to rely on all other tools but Windows Loader, its the best activation tool ever.
    You could also try validate on MS website which Id do first.

3. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    Dude, remove that Hal7600 stuff, and DAZ your system up; use DAZ dude:worthy:

4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Not to compensate for HAL's lackof support or updates but he said he is genuine upon validating

I think his services are not set correctly which I think HAL first post makes note of but yea Daz is best overall assuming this user has OS supported by Daz which in all honesty is why people turn to HAL cause it was designed to support more OS but I recommed IR5 as Daz alternative not because of my love for it or cause I developed it but because as a Daz alternative it is completely harmless and does nothing to OS except trick windows into restoring rearms :worthy:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bigougit

bigougit MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2011
    Daz Loader says unsupported partition table and won't run. I didn't see anything about compatibility issues with AHCI, so not sure what that's about. And isn't IR5 perpetual trial mode?

6. bigougit

bigougit MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2011
    I have validated on the MS website and it says I'm genuine, that's why I don't understand why I'm being asked for a CD key to validate

7. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    i would just run a repair,could be registry is still hosed a bit:mad:

8. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #9 timesurfer, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Did you read my post? I said check your services!

If you want to explore Daz loader shouldn't ask in Daz thread?

Here is the services to check

Code:
    Installation Tips:
    Disable all anti-malware programs (anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) before installation, and exclude any resource blips that these tools warn you about. There are no viruses or malicioius code of any kind in HAL7600. Additionally, it was created by credible developers: Fibonacci, anemeros, and secr9tos.
    Make sure your system clock is correct. Run "timedate.cpl", click the "Internet Time" tab, click the "Change Settings" button, select the server appropriate for you, then click the "Update Now" button. If it fails, try again and switch servers if necessary.
    Ensure that all other activators are uninstalled, including Chew-WGA, Chew7, IR4, RemoveWAT, Daz's Loader, and any other loaders or BIOS mods. After uninstalling potentially conflicting software, also run "SFC /scannow" in an elevated command prompt, let it finish scanning, and then restart the computer before installing HAL7600.
    Run "services.msc" to open the Microsoft Management Console services snap-in. Then verify that the startup type for "Software Protection" is set to "Automatic (Delayed Start)", and then verify that the startup type for "SPP Notification Service" is set to "Manual".
    Uninstall KB971033 unless you need it, or rename WatAdminSvc.exe until you want to use it for something (can't imagine why anyone would need WAT in the first place, but hey).
    Since HAL7600 was created in Visual Studio 2010, you need to make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed in order to run it. You can download .NET 4 from Microsoft and I've uploaded it at DataFileHost if you need a separate link.
    Yea IR5 does use trial as it's way of working without nags and with same usage and appearance as activated just like HAL only HAL hacks W7 so you think it's activated while it's not hence IR5 is honest in how it works. Infinite Trial

Only OEM SLP and KMS solutions can actually activate if that is what you want

10. bigougit

bigougit MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2011
    timesurfer, Software Protection is delayed and SPP is on manual.

So my issue is that HAL isn't working right?