Win 7 Ulimate help - please!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Raijen, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    Alright, here's my dilemma: I live in Springfield, MO. and have Mediacom for an ISP. They won't let me download torrents, except movies off of torrentz.com it seems - they wrote me two letters - both came with a suspension of my account. :mad: I found a way to get windows 7 ultimate w/o torrents but it seems to small to be an actual 7 ultimate - 1,843mb - I thought it would expand when I dl'ed it, but it grow only slightly. SO....I've been running the eval of Enterprise because that's seems to be all I can get - besides downloading 23 files off of Hotfiles or something -- point is, does anyone have a direct link to something as close to a Micro$oft version of Windows 7 Ultimate as possible?

Also, has anyone encountered anything like what mediacom has done to me? I've never heard of it and don't understand why it seems I'm being singled out! Friends, not three houses down leave there BT client running all day and night, and never get busted for torrent use.

::Confused::
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    R.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    You cant be serious?
    Didnt you see the direct river sticky thread ?

3. Raijen

Raijen MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2010
    Just signed up and getting used to things - no, I haven't viewed that post yet. Thanks though, I'll check it out. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009