Win 7 with the ids and certicates for offline activation . how to make

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Beowulf, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Hello folks,
    last time i formatted a PC which had Elitegroup G31T M7 motherboard and with same bios CRC file to match i.e., Elitegroup and Genuine like my motherboard and i extracted all the files and product id and certificates of that CPU (it had Win 7 ultimate in it ) and i was wondering how i can activate or make a new Win 7 ultimate with all the files and certificates intact and ready for offline activation.

Any suggestion would be great from your part.

ps: Will it activate my cpu , hope their is no wrong in trying or it could be a Patched copy even so can some tell me how to make a Win 7 DVD ready for offline activation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Still abit weird.

W7 Isnt in the cpu but installed to the harddrive.
    There are no crc files for Vista/7 but SLIC markers in BIOS along with a certificate (Matchin BIOS SLIC) + OEMSLP Key.
    of course you cannot use XP keys for W7 duuh.

If you need and want W7 keys and certificates, use Windows Loader.

4. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Well, what the files you have ?

Tokens.dat or the Certificate.xrm.ms and Key?

5. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Thank you Josh Cell you understood my problem and where i was going thank you, actually i dont have the liberty to sit nicely in front of the PC and expain everthing in detail. And i can only explain, how much my vocablury capacity i have , in terms of writing.

Yeah................. yeah everything i could extract by the SLIK Tookit or something i downloaded from here, it has the certificate, token , product IDS (i mean the oem keys) something ACPI table etc.
    My question is can i integrate it to make a OEM Win 7 DVD, something like it was in the stickies for the XP where you have to put the bios file in the i387 folder or something and use the SLP OEM keys provided by MS to activate it offline.

Now i am hoping their is a similar method like that for Win 7 also with different style or method, can someone tell me that method.

So please redirect me to something useful.....

6. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
  7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ Beowulf, we have already been through this discussion in windows vista thread your motherboard does not have any SLIC in the bios you need to either request a bios mod or use loader.

8. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    #9 Beowulf, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
  9. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    #12 urie, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
    @Beowulf, if you have ECS certificate can you upload it.

@user_hidden, Windows-7-DVD-(Multi-Brand-Multi-Edition)-Activation will be of no good for slic activation no ECS i,e, Elitegroup certificate has ever been uploaded to MDL. and if Beowulf has actually backed one up (Hope it is true) that will be a first out of the thousands of members on MDL I honestly think it maybe OEM:NONE SLP installation.

11. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    #13 Beowulf, Dec 7, 2011
    (OP)

Attached Files:

12. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ Beowulf. I honestly don't know are you sure someone has not installed a loader or modded the bios. Some screen shots from Slic dump tool kit would help and not a video like you sent before or even an MGADiag report. You could even try running daz loader to see if it give you the option to uninstall loader if it is present. Another point is my dell inspiron 530 has a foxconn motherboard.

13. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    #15 Beowulf, Dec 9, 2011
    (OP)
    i have yet to do that since that PC is not with me and i too have to get my hands on it and i haven't checked it.
    Now its too late as it already has winxp, i have installed it, but since his motherboard was same like mine i will check it with my motherboard and see if it can be installed on my motherboard for offline activation.

Code:
    i wasnt to know tha $oem.zip$,  will it work for Vista too i.e., OEM version.

14. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    #16 urie, Dec 9, 2011