Win7 Key To be Blacklisted

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jordan.turner1974, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan.turner1974

jordan.turner1974 MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    #1 jordan.turner1974, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    #2 secr9tos, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. Thrash

Thrash MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    Wow.

In before lock

4. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    it's just a matter of time :D

5. ecpeachy

ecpeachy MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    #5 ecpeachy, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
    Still Working

Hello everybody,

Thanks for the very helpful forum/community, I installed win7 today using 7lo*der and then went to windows update, it checked and didnt find any updates, AND the machine is still ACTIVATED

So maybe M$ is just bluffing and wont black list the key, after all it wont just affect lenovo (or so I understand).

Just wanted to post my feedback, and sorry if I missed something or have a misunderstanding.

Thanks

6. Godsfist

Godsfist MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Even more impressive that you got in before all the whining bitches with nothing better to do than squeal about repeat threads :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Here comes the 13 year old kid Godsfist , desperate for attention much ?

And no need to pm me after i got your thread locked :)

Now time to report another thread , woot

8. LOGiCALX

LOGiCALX MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Doesnt matter if it get black listed, long as no one runs updates well at least M$ ones then we will be fine untill someone comes up in the furture!

9. Godsfist

Godsfist MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    #9 Godsfist, Aug 2, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    #11 meowie, Aug 2, 2009
    Yawn , you were the one that was feeling touchy or you wouldn't have pmed me :) specially with s**t words like "owned" lol , + saying everyone laughed at your joke ... one person did .

Stop living in a fictional world you fag , about being bullied and telling teacher , i guess that's how your life will be in a couple of months when you go back to school :)

Why is it taking so long , all retards like you spend their vacation trying to annoy people since they have nolife , take care toddler , mommy will come with your pacifier soon .

And yeah , learn some new stuff , you keep repeating the same stuff over and over , damn school system where you live eh ?

And yeah enough of feeding the troll , come back when you learn a new trick , i got a biscuit for you .

And pleae no more stupid pm's , sorry if i hurt your feelings , you pussy .

Amd stimy it's not a case of being in the same boat , it's about idiots making the same thread over and over , and specially Godsfist trying to act cool on the internet , and obvious wanting to get flamed , judging from his retarded posts

11. Busykid508

Busykid508 MDL Guru

Jun 4, 2009
    I would not worry about it....there will always be other OEM keys and eventually Windows 7 Certificates.

12. Godsfist

Godsfist MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Bwaaaaaahahahahaaaa

He starts off with a yawn but then writes half a page because he is so bored with it all.. heh heh.. what a walking penis with ears :p

13. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    #14 meowie, Aug 2, 2009
  14. Godsfist

Godsfist MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    #15 Godsfist, Aug 2, 2009
    Seriously try English.. you are embarrassing yourself

Oh and please do get me banned.. nobody ever worked out how to change their IP address and email addy so that'll work a treat :rolleyes:

Now get all frustrated and come back with another illiterate retort peewee :p

15. echrada

echrada MDL Junior Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Both of you need your arses kicked right into space!:D

16. Godsfist

Godsfist MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    #17 Godsfist, Aug 2, 2009
  17. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    My english is pretty good even tho it's not my primary language thank you , sinc eyou are a one trick pony i'm sure you can only speak english , it's ok , there's space in this world for people like you too , also a pretty cheap shot , so yeah can say i saw that coming , and you are the only one looking like an idiot here .

You have nothing good to say , only call people whiners etc and ignoring all the forum rules , because you think repeating same thread 999 times is cool .

And it will be easy to spot you if you remake an account , or are you going to be a boy scout then ? if so it's all good , as you won't be acting like a litle s**t anymore

18. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    #19 meowie, Aug 2, 2009
    Fixed it for you .

Only a retard wouldn't be able to understand what i wrote , wich explains alot , it's ok the special kids school will have windows 7 installed too

Bye , you are too much of a retard to spend any more time with .

19. Godsfist

Godsfist MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Where are the subtitles?

Bah.. I hate foreign films.