Win7 RC/RTM: No photo laboratories in their environment were found.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Urgixgax, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Urgixgax

Urgixgax MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2009
    I do not know photos on-line to develop to send, since no laboratory list is indicated to me. I tried that several times, on several days. Without success! In the beta, from Windows 7 it still functioned.

Is this with you also like that? Or is there a solution there?

Urgixgax

2. kukubau

kukubau MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2008
    whaattt???????

3. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    yeah still not understanding what you are trying to say.

Google translator is your friend or post the translated and untranslated versions and someone here will know what you are saying.

4. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
  5. jdrom17

jdrom17 MDL Novice

Jun 9, 2007
    Maybe the OP should try Windows Live Photo Gallery?

Though I tried myself in Windows 7 and get the same error and I'm in Canada. Probably just isn't enabled yet since we're using an unreleased OS.

6. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    I am in the US. I tried it, all I see is Kodak.

I would guess that it is pulling from a regional list, based on the IP of your Internet connection. Plus, as you said, more providers may show up as they get deals finalized. I imagine any company showing up in this wizard is paying a nice fee to MS for the privilege.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Urgixgax

May 20, 2009
    Hello, I translates with Yahoo Babel fish.
    I am glad that their now understood me.
    I have the problem in default photo viewer and in the Windows Live photo gallery. Both in Windows 7 RC (Build 7100) and RTM (Build 7600). In Windows 7 beta, there were not the problem.

8. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Yah, if I remember some of the testing I did, the W7 beta versions (some of the earlier ones) gave me the same list as Vista, on the same PC in a dual-boot config.

I'd bet they want photo printers to re-sign for W7 regardless of whether they provided services for Vista or not.
    Probably have to wait for W7 GA, or around then, to see the list updated.

9. Urgixgax

May 20, 2009
    #10 Urgixgax, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
    (OP)
    It thank then I wait does whether it with the final? functioned.

10. Urgixgax

May 20, 2009
    22 October is past, but the list remains empty. I use the RTM version of Windows 7. I think in the purchase version, am the problem also.

:(:eek::(:eek:

11. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    The 'purchase version' is the RTM, so naturally there wont be any difference.

The next time the content on the official media changes will be when they start distributing disks with integrated SP1...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    #13 Myrrh, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
    doesn't matter

I'm pretty sure the piece he's talking about goes online to get an updated list of vendors, they aren't embedded into the operating system code.

Obviously, the list of vendors waiting to sign up for this program remains quite short.

This is what I see in USA:

Attached Files:

13. Urgixgax

May 20, 2009
    Well that is at least something. I hope it change some more.