win7vista.com

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dedalus1, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dedalus1

dedalus1 MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2007
    Can anyone confirm that the work this Orbit30 character is doing is legit, or is he just repackaging the same old vista loader like so many others? I'm seeing more and more of these "activators" for the RTM escrow builds going around with his name on it. Site looks sketchy as hell, he's essentially charging people for access to leaked builds.

2. s_21m

s_21m MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2009
    #2 s_21m, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    u calling him CHARACTER! y u are so interested in him??
    he has not uploaded any rtm activator, its just tht the people r using his name..
    i like his work..

n btw he is not telling anyone to give him money for the leaks..

3. DanielRemains

DanielRemains MDL Novice

Apr 8, 2009
    #3 DanielRemains, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    Dude, how do you think he can make a 100% working crack if he doesn't have the RTM keys? Look dude, Windows 7 7264 will NOT activate with RC keys, we need the RTM keys!!

4. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    #4 HSChronic, Jul 2, 2009
    I don't understand why people think he is some sort of visionary, the SPP hack has been around a long time. It's called frakenbuild hello anyone remember vista?

If you really want a working way to disable activation it is called use a legit key, or go back to 7260 or whatever the last build to take RC keys is. Why use some hacked patch to copy files that may or may not be clean when A. you can do it yourself with better results, and B. slmgr.vbs -rearm works a ton better.

5. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    HSChronic please watch your language, as for Orbit30's work, at least he makes time to go out of his way to help the not so clever little boys around like yourself.
    Dont be so narrowminded and foul mouthed when responding. Its not big and its not clever.:p

6. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    #6 ambidav, Jul 3, 2009
    win7vista is not orbit30's forum!!

7. DanielRemains

DanielRemains MDL Novice

Apr 8, 2009

dedalus1, we don't CHARGE you to the builds. We have bills to pay, and I can tell you they are very high. We have the site's server to pay, the FTP server to pay.. Everything.. The costs to get VIP are cheap, very cheap. We're just trying to do our best, our very best for our VIPs and don't worry I never saw any VIP complaining. You can think the way you want, but we're just trying our best.

And no Orbit doesn't own the site.

DR - win7vista admin

8. dereaper

dereaper MDL Novice

May 19, 2009
    #8 dereaper, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    i second that i have been a member since the beginning and I have never been pressured to pay anything for anything its the best family i have ever found on the net nough said

Win7Vista Beta Tester

9. Busykid508

Busykid508 MDL Guru

Jun 4, 2009
    #9 Busykid508, Jul 3, 2009
    First, you are not right in the head....Orbit30 has NEVER EVER used the frankenbuild and that was a complete dud

If you knew anything about frankenbuild, you would have never said that about Orbit30...he is alright in the warez community.

10. oshrizak

oshrizak MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    #10 oshrizak, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I have personally been a member of
    Code:
    Win7Vista.com
    since the beginning aswell and i can guarantee that every single application that Orbit30 creates is completely clean. His work is not only great it is superb, and for you people to be harassing him telling him hes taking money. Orbit does not believe in that. All the money donated to the forum is for maintaning the site. We have the wonderful 100mbit FTP server, contests, and the costs of the site. These things dont come for free you know.. All Orbit30 is doing is doing a favor for all of you. If you cant appreciate his work go find someone else who can which is no one. And finally, Win7Vista is not a sketchy site at all, it has many many nice features within the site. So next time you question the work of Orbit30, rethink and ask yourself if he would ever take your money for his own, and if his stuff is actually legit. and my answer to both those questions is that no he doesnt take money for any of his stuff, and he is the most legit and nicest person i have ever gotten the pleasure to speak to.

Oshrizak-

Win7Vista Beta Tester

11. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    Darn... stop this useless thread guys.
    I am starting to feel like you want to forcefully-promote another site.
    Let Orbit30 do his job if he wants - nobody forces you to use his appz - so don't complain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. s_21m

s_21m MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2009
    final word> LOCK THIS THREAD!
    OR

whole win7vista family will come here n pull ur leg! :p

13. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    #13 HSChronic, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    edited post

14. dedalus1

dedalus1 MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2007
    Well the purpose of the thread was to gauge the escrow cracks, not to bad-mouth or defend the distribution so I guess it's my fault for the way I initially presented it, but I was just going with my gut reaction based on browsing your site and trying to get more info on the crack. Having said that:

Fair enough, but I wasn't complaining about your price structure. I have no idea what it is nor do I care. Regardless of value, it's as a point of fact the site is pushing a subscription model for access to

1) other people's leaks of

2) Microsoft's IP.

Even if it's not to turn a profit, you can understand why I would be skeptical of any additional cracks that you lease access to. Especially since I've seen the Orbit 30 name attached to a bunch of been there, done that repacks before.

15. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    #15 Alphawaves, Jul 4, 2009
    I think orbit30 would be more [angry] than anyone for seeing people using his name for apps not even created by him, and just as a final note 'if you actually got the pleasure to speak to him you would see what a decent honest and loving guy he truly is.:)

16. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Thread Closed

I have closed this thread as it no longer serves any useful end vis-à-vis the My Digital Life Forum.

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...