Win8 BSOD Test Talk

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by iBetaTosh, Apr 25, 2011.

1. iBetaTosh

iBetaTosh MDL Junior Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Has anyone ended their csrss process to test their new bsod?

If they did it, can someone post a video about it? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NaiveUser

NaiveUser MDL Senior Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. iBetaTosh

Apr 11, 2011
    Thx, i will test the bsod when i am done downloading and installing

4. Rob Jansen

Rob Jansen MDL Junior Member

Apr 17, 2011
    6.2.7955.0 does only work in VirtualBox or on an Real PC.
    Otherwise you get the new sweet BSOD everytime you boot after the WinPE setup.

It seems that the 2.49gb has some folders that were added after the compile of Windows (like almost 2 months later) and then captured, they are an empty sources folder, some sysinternals and debuggers, which were never delivered with any windows beta I have seen, but can be installed/unpacked directly from the microsoft site.

In the 2.47gb release those folders are not there so it is an cleaner leak then the 2.49gb.

5. iBetaTosh

Apr 11, 2011
    6.2 does work on my laptop

6. TFN

TFN MDL Member

Apr 27, 2011
    "Boot from VHD" mode works perfectly (activated with Technet Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key, unlocked with BluePill 1.3 running on a Dell XPS M1530 Laptop)

7. iBetaTosh

Apr 11, 2011
    And moderators, admins, STOP EDITING MY TOPIC NAME!

8. BobSheep

BobSheep MDL Guru

Apr 19, 2010
    I have unsticked your thread and you now have your title back. I have started a new sticky for BSOD issues.