Window 10 Upgrade fails

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by unnao, Aug 2, 2015.

1. unnao

unnao MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2011
    Dear Friends Today I download Window 10 pro x86 us by Media Creation Tool and start my Window 8.1 Pro. Upgrade begins and after servel restart error comes Window 10 Upgrade fails. Please see attachment and help me Thanks

Attached Files:

2. unnao

unnao MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2011
    Please give someone solution for this error

3. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    need to give more info on your pc, what do you have on it? got any weird set up, some multiboot.....is your pc upgradable according to Ms?....more info

4. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Get yourself a iso copy and throw it in a new folder and un-zip it from there and run setup with admin and you will be good

it should take an hour or less just sit back and you will be up and running within that time frame :)

5. unnao

unnao MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2011
    #5 unnao, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    (OP)
    I did same thing as you says and one thing i have dual boot window 7 ultimate with wmp and window 8.1 Pro with wmp activated. My pc upgradable according to MS

6. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Clone or back up your drive before you run your upgrade from your desktop and you should be fine, if you lose your dual boot you can go back without a heartbeat and I suggest you call M$ tomorrow if it not a holiday someone is there to get you going plus via remote so you don't have to do a thing

Just make sure your not running any cracks or fishy keys :tea:

You have 30 day free support and I suggest you use it if you lose your dual boot, M$ has a patch for you if that's the case in hand that the rep will install