window 7 home premium

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by prescient, Nov 16, 2013.

1. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    hi i had downloaded windows 7 home premium with key i lost it but i cant remember if it was from here or from
    torrents is there a link here thanks .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    I remember you got it from torrents, go ask there

3. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    no i meant he recommended a different link i was asking if the link i posted is as good as the other i know i want
    the home premium one

5. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    As long as you can download the program successfully, and verify it wasn't damaged in the download process, one link on this site is as good as another. The links given on this forum are safe. From time to time they may lead to a dead end, by in those cases the poster is generally happy to correct it.

6. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    i downloaded the files but i couldnt mount it at first at deamon tool then i manged to do it by select all file but when run setup
    it says f/sources/spwizeng.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains errors
    then the file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue i will try to download it again or try the other link

7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    #8 EFA11, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  8. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    thing is i dont have a flash dvd or a hard drive and i kinda messed with my windows files i dont want to
    reunstall can i lunch windows repair from a mounted virtual disk ?

9. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #10 PhaseDoubt, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    MrMagic has your answer in his post. Regardless of you wanting to do a repair install or a fresh install, you're got to have the installable OS on some sort of bootable media. Generally that means a flash drive or an optical disk.

I have no idea about repairing from a mounted virtual disk which I assume is on a HDD. But you say you have no HDD and no flash drive. Seems a bit complicated to me considering how easy it is to install (fresh or repair) from a flash drive or optical drive. Sometimes you have to spend a little money to get the proper tools.

10. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    yes i need to upgrade but its difficult at the moment

11. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    Sometimes doing the right thing is not the easiest thing.

12. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    did you consider the material stats with this comment ?