Windows 10 activation sudden error

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by prvnrk, Nov 16, 2015.

1. prvnrk

prvnrk MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2015
    Hello

One of my friends has problem with his windows 10 on his laptop. He had genuine Windows 8.1 and used free upgrade offer. It worked for few days and later starting throwing activation errors. So he formatted his system a fresh and installed windows 10 directly and used KMSPico activation. It worked for 2 months and today suddenly started another activation error - windows is unable to reach your company's activation service.

Please advise thanks!!

error image = http i.imgur dot com / iO0Rhp9.png

2. Gharlane00

Gharlane00 MDL Addicted

Aug 26, 2009
    KMSPico gets deleted by Defender he has to tell defender to leave them alone and install it again.

It's strange that his clean install of 10 did not activate automatically if it had been a legal upgrade.

3. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    I am hearing that also I know a few machines that also got booted out of activation since the new th2 update, could this be the start of killing the mighty KMS oligarchy work around? M$ isn't stupid and has the pull to turn these shoddy activations off in any given time " I believe that time is here "

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #4 Enthousiast, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    And you are promoting LTSB which for the majority of consumers isn't usable without a kms solution....

If the OP opens a cmd as admin and inserts: "slmgr /dlv", copies the info using CTRL-C and posts it here, the real activation wizards on MDL, CODYQX4, DAZ, xinso or abbodi1406 can explain the errors.

5. prvnrk

prvnrk MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2015
    Thanks everyone. Here is the output of slmgr /dlv -

Please delete spaces in the below URL to see the image and "dot" with .

http :// i.imgur dot com /sAKsKpd.png

thanks!!

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Dump it and use the best. See abbodis' KMS VL All in my sig, also note the Usage and Brief Explanation links so this thread doesn't turn into another KMS thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Hegel

Hegel MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2013
    Did he chance his boot settings in BIOS? In my experience this can make the machine hardware appear different and hence knock out activation.

8. prvnrk

prvnrk MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2015
    Thanks - this has solved the problem and now windows shows "activated" however while the batch files being run it showed "45 days" remaining for Windows and 180 days for Office. Aren't they permanently activated? do I need to run these batch files everytime it expires? or automatic renewal will happen? I'm not an expert in Windows please advise me. Please see below screenshot for the details:

http: // i.imgur dot com /Nx7OuWZ.png

9. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Already answered in the Usage link friend...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Gharlane00

Gharlane00 MDL Addicted

Aug 26, 2009
    #10 Gharlane00, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Based on that image the auto renewal task was not created.

It looks like you used 2-Activate-Local.cmd
    you want to use KMS_VL_ALL.cmd

11. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #11 Nucleus, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  12. Gharlane00

Gharlane00 MDL Addicted

Aug 26, 2009
    Actually, I was responding to the 45 days in the second image.
    Despite the somewhat confusing description in the ReadMe.txt KMS_VL_ALL.cmd sets a 180 day license period and sets up a scheduled task that renews activation every time the machine reboots. So in practice it will renew every patch Tuesday going forward even if you don't reboot for any other reason.

13. prvnrk

prvnrk MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2015
    #13 prvnrk, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Thanks Nucleus for posting the image. Unfortunately I still need to put some efforts to get that privilege to post the image myself :(

Yes, I used
    Code:
    "KMS_VL_ALL-SppExtComObjPatcher-kms-7"
    and First ran
    Code:
    1-SppExtComObjPatcher.cmd
    & then
    Code:
    2-Activate-Local.cmd
    It is "still" not clear to me if

- it is permanently activated OR
    - gets renewed "automatically" every 45-days on its own OR
    - I will have to run these 2 batch files every time it expires (once in 45 days).

I know we don't want to make it another KMS thread but i would like someone confirms my doubt. Many thanks!!

14. Gharlane00

Gharlane00 MDL Addicted

Aug 26, 2009
    It is not "permanently" activated but it will automatically renew before the 45 days are up so you should never have to worry about it.