Windows 10 Build 10162 Forum

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by armadillotuff, Jul 5, 2015.

1. armadillotuff

armadillotuff MDL Member

Feb 2, 2013
    If you are the moderator of this website I would like to make a suggestion. If the threads are set up by software such as Windows 7, Windows 8 and now Windows 10, then the threads should pertain to the hardware and software within that thread. I see that in the Windows 10 thread the discussions seem to be all about the new software and the installs of this software. As a user of Microsoft software and hardware, I am concerned about the upgrade features and functions of this new operating system and how it will effect all of us who are trying to evaluate the possibilities of how our Windows 7 and Windows 8 software will be processed when the new release comes out.

So my point is I have been testing the new Windows 10 Build 10162 by installing the new Iso and then installing all of the software that we use on our Windows 8.1 platforms and opening dialogs on the Windows 10 thread to share and gather information on the new software release.

Some of your mods don't like this information being inserted on their thread because they feel its only for the new release and the drivers etc that go along with the release, so they want us to go to discussion threads.

If Windows 10 is going to be successful than all of the input that is gathered from information as we test all the features and functions of the software should be done under the Windows 10 thread.

I hope you can see my point. I am a Microsoft Refurbisher and I need to make sure al of the software I install on Windows 10 should work the way it does for both x86 and x64 software on all of the platforms for Windows 7 and 8.

Please let me know you feelings on my suggestions.