Windows 10 Clean install

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by frappated, Apr 8, 2016.

1. frappated

frappated MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2015
    Hello, I've been looking through out this forum and found all bunch of windows 10 versions and link and updates and i have no idea what those mean eds files its all so confusing...

What i need is an ISO file of windows 10 so i can preform a clean install onto my new computer.
    Build number i don't care, i mean i don't need the latest one i need a stable release. A tested one with no bugs or errors.
    I wanted to get this my self by searching on this forum but all i found was i have no f**king clue what am i doing i fact i think i now know less then i did before looking into these windows 10 topics. I know i seam lazy and something like that but i cant start from scratch now. I have a lot on my mind now i cant go and learn about all windows versions and builds.

It used to be so simple, i find new torrents from murphy and thats it... Then he began to upload without activation and i am without a new OS for like 2 years.. :(

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JeanYuhs

JeanYuhs MDL Member

Feb 16, 2010
  4. frappated

frappated MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2015
    i get what you are saying but windows 10 is the latest and it looks kinda nice, maybe it sound stupid but its mine point of view

5. frappated

frappated MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2015
    ok i can see that there are a lot of versions, is there a way to see witch version mean what and what are pros and cons of each version? Thanks again. :)

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. frappated

frappated MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2015
    ok, downloading pro edition x64 i am gonna seed the s**t out of it :D en-gb_windows_10_multiple_editions_version_1511_updated_feb_2016_x86_dvd_8379690.iso this one. :D

if i understand everything i install this not activated and then use KSM to activate it i am gonna report how its going thanks all <3

8. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
  9. frappated

frappated MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2015
    holy s**t this is what i needed step by step for idiots like me :D Thanks man love you ... no homo!

10. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010

lmao :trollface:

11. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    yay good job dude congrats :)

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Once you downloaded from where? to your usb stick (you mean you've used the mct to create an usb stick)?
    For genuine HWID activation DO NOT insert a key, just hit "I don't have a key" and during oobe, "do this later". Also for onetime installations combined with a kms solution you can just skip the "insert key" screens.

13. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    The ISO is 4.11 GB so it should fit on a DVD

With regards to the product key, if you have activated Windows before, just skip entering the key for now. Select later or I don't have a product key.

Once you install all your drivers and connect to the internet, then perform all Windows updates, then reboot, in a while it should be activated automatically (using hardware based activation)

14. frappated

frappated MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2015
    This is all i did step by step, followed the guide and now i have a working Windows 10 OS, no problems any what so ever. I cant believe it. Used KMSpico activator from the dude that gave me the link and everything worked perfectly!

Thank you so much. Found some small program from some fat guy on youtube, really nice dude. Anyways the program is for those spying that windows is doing. Program is called Spybot and that worked too. Thanks again. Love you all! <3 no homo

15. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    Glad you enjoyed my guide :)