Windows 10 original disc labels

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by tgrgddb, Sep 30, 2016.

1. tgrgddb

tgrgddb MDL Junior Member

Mar 9, 2015
    I recently downloaded windows 10 both versions:)(32bit and 64bit one single ISO file which automatically named Windows.iso by MediaCreationTool.exe) downloaded date was 29 Sep 2016, Windows.iso's disc label is ESD-ISO.:)

now I am going split that one ISO file into two separate files one 32 and other 64. when I burn those ISO I thought it would be better to label them in their original names.:rolleyes:

:worthy:can someone help me to find those original labels:worthy:, it might be easy to someone who already downloaded those 32 and 64bit separately.:worthy:

thanks,

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #2 pisthai, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aoham

aoham MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2008
    #5 aoham, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    Windows 10 (Multiple Editions), Version 1607 (Updated Jul 2016) (x64) - DVD (English) ---> CCSA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV5
    Windows 10 (Multiple Editions), Version 1607 (Updated Jul 2016) (x86) - DVD (English) ---> CCSA_X86FRE_EN-US_DV5

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tgrgddb

tgrgddb MDL Junior Member

Mar 9, 2015
    but there are no volume labels just file names, do you know anyway to get them?:g::confused: it wont' let me to post links yet

thanks you so much.:worthy:

sorry, if I wast any of your valuable time.:weep:

6. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    Filenames and volume labels are two different things, and OP's question was clear enough.

The graphical things you posted are usually called covers to avoid confusions.

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  8. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

What part of original NAMES was so hard to understand?

9. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #11 Enthousiast, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    Actually, they also are called cd/dvd/bd-labels. Covers is on the cd/dvd/bd-box.

The MCT actually creates custom iso's so labeling them with MSDN/VLSC iso labels is a bit misleading (when published on the net).

10. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    Sure, then a couple of neurons are enough to understand the context.;)

11. tanjiunnya

tanjiunnya MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    The DELL OEM DVD Windows 10 x64 label is:
    W10_x64

Just very simple labeling...

12. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Didn't you think it would be appropriate and for sure better and precise, to quote the original poster, in this cases the OP?! Not doing that is simply an accusation, which is something not new done by you!

13. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    The OP called that Disc Lable in Post #1, which simply means either the direct on the media printed graphical image or a printed Sticker (Label) which will be placed manually on that Media. Both is the most easy way, and the most precise as well, for the user to know what that media contains.

14. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

Ok

Now that the quote is first hand (and is identical to the other one)
    What part of original NAMES was so hard to understand? :D

Seriously Pisthai, what's wrong in writing something like "oh sorry OP, I read too quickly and I missed the intended meaning".

Wouldn't be better than your usual trolling?
    :g:

15. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    As usual, you take things out of context! You'd to quote the full post of the OP, in which he also called it a Disc Label. As mentioned at my own post/answer to yours already, take the time check the Wikipedia what a Disc Label is. And keep in mind that the OP was speaking about to create new Burned DVD Medias, and in that regards, the graphical Disc Label I posted, makes even more sense!

That YOU and some other so well educated(?) Members of MDL, most well known for their inappropriate behaviour, didn't like to get it said in their face, the truth I mean, and all times looking for to attack in any possible way those you and others didn't like, could easily 'seen' by objective and normal thinking humans.
    There is a so called Report button on this forum for to use to report inappropriate content. A normal user would use that way instead to bash, attack and offend other in any means! So you could also use the function to ignore post's from others you don't like etc., just, that wouldn't give you the satisfaction you seem to need to get with that kind of behaviour. I'm really sorry for you, but have an excuse!

Sorry to others, I just had to defend myself against that poster T-S because he accused me of trolling in this public forum, instead of reporting to the MDL Staff! That way that poster also breached the forum rules more than once in this thread already

16. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    #18 T-S, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016

Really, you should learn how to behave on a public forum, as I suggested many times, saying sorry when you are wrong (which is something that happen frequently) doesn't make you less "macho", doesn't hurt your ego.

Makes you less childish. That's all.

Mine is a friendly suggestion, then is up to you

17. michaelmyers

michaelmyers MDL Member

May 28, 2015
    #19 michaelmyers, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    If you're not trolling, then you need to go somewhere for anger management. You rarely make a post that isn't filled with anger and insults and it's getting very old. Time to grow up.

Seriously. You get angry over the dumbest little things and it's hard to tell if you're just a troll or someone with serious anger issues. Right now all I'm doing is being blunt and honest. Never accused you of actually trolling. Said it's hard to tell if you are trolling or just anger issues. I bet you reply with anger and accusing me of calling you a troll when I haven't. If you don't, then it'll be the first time you actually took the time to fully read through and understand a post in full.

:thumbsup:

18. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Please also read T-S's "nice" remarks in many of his/her posts ;)