Windows 10 RS3 (Fall Creator Update) Activation Issue - Kinguin Key not working :(

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by TLopez, Dec 18, 2017.

1. TLopez

TLopez MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2017
    I opened a ticket with Kinguin about two days ago and no reply so far.

Phone activation isn't an option for me for some reason, it simply says Windows can't activate this key.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Any advice and replies are greatly appreciated! :)

2. kgtuning

kgtuning MDL Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Maybe visit the KMSpico thread... Just a thought.

3. scaramonga

scaramonga MDL Senior Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Don't buy dodgy keys, just a thought also ;)

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Why he should use that if he bought a 'legal' Product-Key already??

The question first always should be: "Is a Product-Key bought from 3. (or even 4. etc.) party, a really legal PKey if bought from an Non-MS authorized Dealer or MS itself on the Internet?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    have you purchased with buyer's protection? if not then still you should contact the seller, mostly they are helpful.
    And if you can't get a positive reply from the seller then don't waste your time there, just install win 7 + daz loader, then clean install win 10 and activate via genuineticket.xml. You will get a genuine hwid just like most kingwin retailer keys do. But make sure to do this before 31st dec
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...g-through-the-complete-upgrade-process.64770/

6. TLopez

TLopez MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2017
    I did purchase with buyer protection, just a matter of waiting for Kinguin to reply I guess.....:/.

7. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I did buy an key trough allkeys and got one that worked :) retail key btw Just for the fun of it FYI

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
  9. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    1. Don't use Warez keys.
    2. If You open site, You can read "We suggest using the automated phone system in order to activate your code."
    3. Why you need or/and uses such a crap and fake keys, if you can sign up for Windows 10 without any restrictions for free, it is still active and possible?

10. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    3. Because of the sport of it and for testing purposes

11. dgwin7

dgwin7 MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Check with spam folder ?

I have Windows 10 Pro OEM that works for me with buyer protection.

I picked better seller with high positive feedback that how I bought it.

You might have missed an opportunity to look at each sellers and positive feedback before you purchased it.

Things to remember in the future.

1. Look at reputation seller.
    2. Read positive and negative feedback.
    3. Buy Protection of all the times when you purchase it, Kinguin will refund it to you if any keys are borked.

2 cents.

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Really, don't buy keys when it all can be done by MDL solutions (kms. daz loader), then nobody urns money from selling stolen, doubtfully obtained or block-able keys.