Windows 10 Security Enhancements (or concerns)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Shadykillas, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Shadykillas

Shadykillas MDL Junior Member

Mar 30, 2011
  2. jessie

jessie MDL Member

Jun 30, 2007
    No WMC or Bigfoot not included in final build They can keep It.

3. badboy

badboy MDL Junior Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    We will see what rtm is like before making a decision.

I am sure when it comes out plenty of you guys will analyse it thoroughly or as well as you can. So all this debating until the rtm is just guessing.

So lets just wait and see if it is worth upgrading or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    dont matter what u turn off or on....the only privacy thats left is whats in your head....anything else u do online their going to know about no matter what. so when it comes to win10 u either take or leave it. but i dont think u have much of a choise win 7 and 8 eventually will be face out like xp with no support.

6. Don

Don MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    That's true, if you want privacy disconnect your internet and lock your doors because that's the only chance you have at getting it and if it isn't the government watching then it's the legions of hackers that know everything you do.

7. Shadykillas

Shadykillas MDL Junior Member

Mar 30, 2011
    From what I think (and this is nothing more than that) the NSA is probably not spying on your computer.... they are though looking at your network data and what not as it skips through their data collectors on the main trunks of the internet, attacking things like TOR and gathering tons of phone data in the same manner. So can we get off the conspiracy theories (however correct or not they might be) and talk about the security of Windows 10 or lack their off based of feature announcements, facts, or actual findings in the OS? I mean there is already they key logger thread to discuses theories and big foot.