Windows 10 / Sysprep stuck into bootloop

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Super Spartan, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    So I and other user forum friends that I have have noticed, that with the latest Windows 10 Build 14393.447 downloaded via the Media Creation Tool, once we setup Windows 10 in OOBE / sysprep mode, install all the drivers and Windows updates, then exit boot mode, upon reaching the Windows initial setup wizard screens to create a normal account, it gets stuck on a black screen / inifinite loop.......

the only way to fix this is to get into sysprep mode again, then exit it again, then it works fine......

this wasn't the case in the past and only started happening after the latest Jan update ISO......

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I want to still be able to setup the system in sysprep/OOBE but not have this issue.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Why not just use an uptodate 14393.0?

3. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    here's the thing, the ISO I used was the latest, I think it was 14393.447

that had the problem

next few builds, I tried updating that same ISO to the latest by installing the latest update KB4015438 hoping that it would fix the issue but nope, still the same.......

any suggestions?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...