Windows 10 Watermark Removal Issues fix

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by WardocsRevenge, Oct 7, 2014.

1. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    Let's make this simple as can be when i removed the water mark with WCP my system was fine but over time it started acting weird then chrome would random freeze and bug out and then it stopped working so i ran sfc /scannow and repaired the os and everything works now so please leave the water mark be or issues will happen over time

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Zeblade

Zeblade MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Like others running great here since day one with water mark gone. So yeah let the water mark be gone!

3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Is anyone out there who can explain the advantage of removing the watermark? It does not change a preview into RTM or whatever, does not activate it beyond timebomb and in worst case even renders your os useless. Is it to feel better without that few words down in the corner? Perhaps some brain-docs have a solution for that silly behaviour .... children everywhere, just children .... hahaha

4. darksun1

darksun1 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2012
    I had no problems, and I do not afraid about it.

5. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    so far it takes a bit to kick in i removed watermark day 1 and took till yesterday to cause issues and many have been having the same issue in my groups and other places so a fix was needed and also a warning

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. shawnsdada

shawnsdada MDL Junior Member

Jun 24, 2013
    #6 shawnsdada, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    Some people are OCD and can literally be driven nuts by something like that and some just don't like watermarks sitting in the corner 24/7 if it serves no useful purpose other than showing people what build that is.

Try using that brain of yours to actually think before you post (who am I kidding lol). Some people could actually have a serious reason why they would like for it to be gone. You should have known that since you appear to know everything else. Oh and your "silly behaviour" and "children everywhere, just children" comments shows how mature you are. How old are you again?

Those little remarks are pretty hilarious when you consider how you treat people here on a daily basis. You are on the verge of trolling in 99% of your posts, yet you get away with it because of your precious torrent hosting service that you threaten to remove when someone calls you out on your behaviour towards others. Yes, you have recently done that so don't try to deny it. You didn't like a specific poster and threatened to remove your little service until that user was banned. That's a freaking joke lmao. Power trip much?

I see you are a member of Neowin where you don't act like that at all. You get an attitude, but you don't troll nearly as much as you do here. Wonder why that it?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.S.: That service of yours is nothing special so stop acting like it is. Everything on it can easily be found elsewhere. That little bit of time you shut it down hurt nobody except people too lazy to use Google to find another download ;)

7. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Oh boy ... he's like a stuck record :doh:.

8. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    god bless you little boy

9. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Check back latest posts to know what i mean (not speaking about sigs) :cool2:. Om mani padme hum :good3:.

10. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    That's what he was asking you, and I think it's fair question: why would you "like for it to be gone"? I admit to some curiosity myself...why does it bother you to see a watermark denoting a very early preview of Windows 10?

11. kbman

kbman MDL Novice

Dec 24, 2012
    If you really must know why I want it removed then I will spill the beans. I have this handy little app that shows me tomorrows lottery numbers, but it will only display them in the lower right corner. It has a transparent background and is displayed in white numbers, well wouldn't you know that those people at Microsoft have mixed there numbers with my winning lottery numbers and needless to say I am still hard at work because my little retirement app is being blocked out by this watermark. Oops!! hold on some people in black vans just pulled up and are trying to bust down my door, I guess I should have posted this last part in the espionage thread.

12. wzrdrcr

wzrdrcr MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2011
    Have no watermark and added WMC

I added WMC with a retail key kms and activated with kmspico and if check the box it removes all watermarks. Just figured I inform everyone who would like to do same. So far no issues after doing so.

13. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009

Are you sure you didn't Frankenbuild it?