Windows 10 won't load

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Georgey, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Georgey

Georgey MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2012
    #1 Georgey, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    I tried to install Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit; different variants from different downloads with different USB creators. Always experienced this:

When I turn on the laptop with the bootable USB stuck in the Windows logo appears, however, the revolving dots don’t and accordingly nothing happens.

When I start the setup from running Windows, it runs, checks for all requirements, then installs and reports success. That’s why I think the answer is not simply that my laptop isn’t ready for the 10. Then it says restart, and again only the logo appears, the revolting dots don’t, and no reboot. When I restart the pc I get an error message, the installation failed, the system is set back to its initial state, then:

0xC19000101 – 0x20017
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error during BOOT operation

What to do?
    Thanks.

2. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

That is called a blessing take it as a warning and stick with seven or a clean hybrid from teamos or touch base with wzor and he will link you to something clean and a solid hybrid win os

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    Case A your hdd is corrupt, check it

Case B your HDD controller don't like the drivers

Hence try to change the SATA settings in the bios from SATA to IDE (or viceversa, depending what's your actual settings)

5. Georgey

Georgey MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2012

I ran Disc Doctor from AVG PC Tune Up on the system drive, it didn't report any failure.

My hunch was the BIOS but couldn't find anything in it to try to change. Now I looked pointedly for SATA and IDE; could see SATA only in the main menu as SATA PORT 1 and 2. I could not find any IDE or SATA setting, where are they?

It's a four year old Samsung laptop, runs Windows 8.1 64 bit fine; for BIOS version I found 06UY.

6. Edwe

Edwe MDL Member

Sep 1, 2011
    you dont have any "strange" devices konnected with USB do you?

7. Georgey

Georgey MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2012
    When I try to install I don't have anything but that pen-drive.

8. Edwe

Edwe MDL Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Could you try to unplugg that pendrive and try again