Dynamic Windows 11 Setup TPM Bypass

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by AveYo, Sep 2, 2021.

1. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    #1 AveYo, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2022

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #2 Enthousiast, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Just thinking about how people who can't even swap an install.wim from one iso to another would be capable of doing this:thinking:;)

And it was not about my tool post is sticky and the only one allowed (i never asked for stickyness nor got asked if i wanted it to be sticky, being the first comprehensive tool released probably made it sticky).

win11 requires TPM 2.0, is this a deal breaker?
    was around since june, could have been a thread to discuss in?

And about that thread only posting the zipped appraiserres.dll, this one was first afaik:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...odename-sun-valley.83555/page-23#post-1665788

3. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    Don't mind me, I'm just curbing your enthusiasm of sticking a fist into our mere mortals mouths :D
    Going ham on that original poster for not using "the tool(s)" maybe was warranted, maybe was not - after all, yours also bundle the dll, and there have been voices complaining about not being user-friendly, hence the topic as a poor attempt to simplify the solution.
    But you also went ham on Imperfect Human, without even acknowledging that it was a 3rd scenario of "clean-install-on-different-drive-under-windows" (root\setup vs. root\sources\setup) that might be of use to someone. You're on a roll, after the RTM vs murphy thing :p
    Like it or not, you do so much work around here that people perceive you as basically staff (why aren't you, yet?!)
    So valiantly trying to prove anyone wrong - even if warranted - can be felt as micro-aggression (like how you probably think of me as an arrogant son-of-a-gun - yeah, we're alike)
    Let's face it, it's a fight with windmills to get people these days to use search and take advantage of aggregated information. 9 out of 10, people are gonna create a new thread, and not exactly due to malice, stupidity or laziness, but out of excitement!
    I'm so excited to run Windows 11 on my potatoes that I had to post how I did it :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #4 Enthousiast, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    That didn't even work, check the gif i published in that thread, and not even explained well by that contributor, please start a convo with him, make sure you provide a working email address, else you will be reported;)

And you won't ever see me posting my variant or tool unprovoked in other peoples threads, i even discourage people doing that.

Nah, yes i think you are an arrogant example of a highly skilled coder but i was used to that when learning from Murphy78 in the era that only people with coding skills were taken seriously;)

This thread is at least not a fork nor a tool, this is what i consider a workaround.

5. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
  6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Very disappointing lame attempt to humor:rolleyes:
    Like he had a clue what he was doing.

7. Reznov

Reznov MDL Member

May 17, 2012
    #7 Reznov, Sep 3, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    I have tried this bypass method on a 5th gen i5 Laptop without TPM and it worked flawlessly.
    Thank you very much indeed @BAU !

Screenshot 2021-09-03 035934.png

8. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    Did you forget some keys ?
    Lol didn't read ;) u add this keys

9. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    no, the for .. line actually sets all 4 bypasses
    but you did miss one ;)

10. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    Just wake up .. miss them
    But I have some thought
    Why not create custom setup.exe file instead
    that run under windows environment and add this keys
    And replace the original setup.exe file

11. RobrPatty

RobrPatty MDL Expert

Jul 23, 2009
    Installed on 2 machines, worked flawlessly. Thx BAU

12. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    that's even more horrible than editing boot.wim
    there are security implications with using 3rd party binaries, and actually reduced convenience fighting antivirus
    plain text scripts are far more secure and convenient when it comes to sensitive stuff like the os image and post-install tweaks
    but I'm sure there's already something featuring it or in the process of adding such feature - winntsetup and similar projects here on mdl

13. GaGiLu

GaGiLu MDL Junior Member

May 4, 2017
    Created a Win 11 iso with your MCT wrapper, and tried this solution, but it say my machine is not able to install windows 11, the same happen with the fix kit from the sticked thread.

14. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    What are your specs? At the bare minimum a 64-bit CPU is needed, there's no way around that since Windows 11 only comes as x64

15. Ray Willis

Ray Willis MDL Junior Member

Apr 15, 2015
    "snippets"
    How to use this tool to bypass Windows 11 DVD ISO boot check for TMP ?. Thanks for advice

16. how you Managed your "DeviceID" & "ProductID" ===> ProductPolicy or Reg
    or its just hidden ?

For me i do run powershell script shared to me via some Russian Anon Group Admin on his discord channel.

Result :
    a.png

Remains Stable till date ;)
    SQMCLIENT Never Came Back in my Scenario after even 100's of Reboots where DeviceID is saved via using his powershell script .
    If i use my own productpolicy or reg tweak then it always came back after a single reboot.
    Note: DeviceID is related to hwid Act using your Physical Address of Network Interface Card.

17. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    what tool? was just a guide, where all the heavy lifting was done by hand
    for having it automatically bypassed, just create the iso / usb with MediaCreationTool.bat, it incorporates standalone scripts for that - now added to the top post as well

I bet that's just painted over manually ;)

18. Hmm ;)

19. suzook

suzook MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2021
    currently have a dual boot mac. I have win10 insider preview working. ANYWAY for me to get win 11 using this method, but as an update? I dont want to setup everything again.

20. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Expert

Jun 17, 2009
    Yes, I would like to know this info as well. Also, is there a way to get updates using this method plz?

TIA