Windows 7 64bit weird issue.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by karlo, Dec 14, 2010.

1. karlo

karlo MDL Junior Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Hi everyone,

This is the first time that I encountered this issue. I have a Sony VAIO CW26FA Laptop. Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Intel i5 processor.

Sometimes when I try to turn on my laptop, I receive a message that says "Preparing your desktop..." message. It takes more than 3-5 minutes.

After that I receive a lot of error messages. Literally a lot of error messages. After restarting the computer for more than 2-3 times, it returns back to the normal state. No errors, and the Aero feature loads properly.

Another thing, sometimes I receive a message that says I am logged into a temporary profile. I have an updated antivirus software, NOD32. Everything is fine, no virus detected. I only consumed around 20 GB out of 500 GB of space.

So, any ideas with the issue that I'm experiencing? :(

Thanks.

issue02.jpg issue01.jpg

2. floydhung

floydhung MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    Your attachments are too small to know what happen to your system. It is better to update for a larger pictures.

3. JaguarXJ12

JaguarXJ12 Guest

Is that the OS that shipped with the laptop or is it something you downloaded from somewhere (which could be bad)

If that's the OS that came with the laptop, I have no idea what it can be because I can't see the pictures very well to see the errors or if it's something else for that matter.

Enlarge them a little bit.

4. JaguarXJ12

JaguarXJ12 Guest

#5 JaguarXJ12, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  5. karlo

karlo MDL Junior Member

Jan 20, 2010
    #6 karlo, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)