Windows 7 activation help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dannygm11, Jun 2, 2011.

1. dannygm11

dannygm11 MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    #1 dannygm11, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
    ive had windows 7 for a while now and i think ive been using the updates:( now i keep getting a msg saying windows in not genuine, enter a new product key. Now ive torrented a lot of torrent 7loaders etc and they arnt working for me. please can someone help me. i only have till end of today to sort it:(

whoever can help either over teamviewer or whatever will get a huge working list of proxies for thier time:)

2. dannygm11

dannygm11 MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    links dont work and i can just delete the loaders cant i? ive used daz loader (didnt wok) 7loader with slic option (didnt work). ive got teamviewer if someone wants to have a look.

3. dannygm11

dannygm11 MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    #3 dannygm11, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
    (OP)
    can i please ask if you have teamviewer to help and also what do you mean uninstall it? just delete the loaders ive downloaded?

edit: ive run the fix WAT it was correcting stuff in my cmd and done a scan then rebooted and it still says windows is not genuine, will the loader your telling me to download fix that?

4. dannygm11

dannygm11 MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    man you rock, it is now activated after a lot of f*cking about lol tried many diff loaders all to no effect, then you directed me to these and BOOOM!!! its activated. Thankyou ever so much mate. I can upload a a huge list of proxies for you if you want and PM it to you, just let me know;)