Windows 7 activation problems

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Elvisnela, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Elvisnela

Elvisnela MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2016
    Hi, I need your help..
    Few months ago we bought new computer without windows, so we installed Windows 7 ultimate from cd we no longer have. We didn`t have activation key so I used Remove WAT. It moved "not genuine..." thing from desktop and desktop wasn`t black anymore. It worked perfectly until yesterday... I downloaded Windows live movie maker from Microsoft site. And obviously I`m an idiot because Windows are not genuine anymore. I tried Remove WAT again and it doesn`t work. I did restore WAT and downloaded Windows loader by Daz. Can i use it now? Will my data, pictures etc. be lost after i use loader?
    I have more than 50000 photos of my daughter and videos that i don`t want to lose. Please HELP ME

2. rEApEAt

rEApEAt MDL Senior Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Don't worry. You'll not lose anything. Only a hardware disaster would make you lose your data. That's why you should always have at least one backup copy of what really matters.

I'm in a hurry now, but some other member will help you with the activation issue. ;)

3. Elvisnela

Elvisnela MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2016
    Thank you, I hope i`ll do it good this time:)

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Afaik RemoveWAT alters some systemfiles in a way that is not supported on MDL. Advized is to run WATfix by DAZ first and when it's finished succesfully run DAZ' Windows Loader.

5. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    The most important thing about RemoveWAT is: It will NOT activate Windows. It just alters system files to make Windows report that it is activated. Additionally, activation reminders and indicators of being non-Genuine are suppressed. Such a hacktivated system does not pass any Genuine check from MS. Hence, you cannot install things that launch a WAT check.

1. Run sfc /scannow
    2. If that runs to the end, use WATFix. Let it run to the end and do not interrupt it!
    3. If that fixed corrupted system files (check for tempered-with files using MGADiag), use Daz Loader to apply correct activation.
    4. As a last step, if any of the above fails, do a Repair installation. That will keep your current settings but refresh the system files.

And: Do a Backup!

6. Elvisnela

Elvisnela MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2016
    Unfortunatly i haven`t seen this answers because i couldn`t load the forum so after Restore WAT i just ran Windows loader by Daz and it fixed the problem.My desktop isn`t black anymore and there isn`t that "not genuine" message. And in the control panel it says it is activated. So I shouldn`t have any problems? Thank you all for help

7. Elvisnela

Elvisnela MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2016
    Backup done :)

8. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    I read that you use windows loader by daz, .....please tell me where you find it. i try everything and no more loader by daz any place.

9. Elvisnela

Elvisnela MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2016
    Hi, I downloaded it from this forum. I used search on the main paige on the right side and typed " Windows loader by Daz". You have his post with download or some people have download link in their posts on topics about loader

10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #11 Mr.X, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  12. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Tha;s exactly what i need. now i am going to burn in a dvd or cd after i open with rar, because i have to use it in my friend pc.:clap:

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    For those having problems downloading from vshare.io I added upload.ee

Look two posts above.

14. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Thank you URIE i use that link and everything is OK now.