Windows 7 AIO

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by predator77, Sep 11, 2011.

1. predator77

predator77 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    hi to the great people of my digital life;)

my question is, can i create an windows 7 AIO x86 + x64 DVD with my windows 7 ultimate x86 operating system?? or as it got to be a windows 7 x64 system to be able to do this?? o_O

because i am a newbie when it comes to this and if possible can someone explain step by step please. many thanks:worthy:

and thanks for letting me join a brilliant forum :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    All info required is already here, you need to do a quick search before..

Windows 7 AIO will do as a keyword.

3. predator77

predator77 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    i usually go that route tcntad, but did not think that my question would have been in there my friend and thats why i asked it on a new thread??

i usually do a search on anything but could not find anything relating to my question, that was all. but thanks for your response anyway :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    I understand you and that the search may not be 100% but a googlesearch on Windows 7 AIO will give you alot of information:)

Normally that'd require two isofiles of W7 and not currently installed operatinsystem.

5. predator77

predator77 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    thank you tcntad, i appreciate your response my friend, and just to let you know i have a windows 7 home premium x86 iso and a windows home premium x64 iso to be able to create the windows 7 AIO x86 + x64 dvd , but was just wandering if i could create one with the operating system i use which is windows 7 ultimate x86. what i mean is would the information provided to make a AIO windows 7 dvd , would i be able to create such a dvd on the operating system i use saying its just a x86 operating system?? or would i need a x64 system to create this windows AIO x86 +x64 dvd ?? sorry if my question has puzzled you somewhat, but i cannot think of a better way to describe my question to you. and thanks for any help tcntad :)

6. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    So you want your operating system W7 32Bit in an AIO with 64Bit?

Well you could capture ur OS with Imagex but you wont be able to create an AIO unfortunately.
    Best option you got is to install W7 and sysprep it or use setupcomplete.cmd to install aps.

7. predator77

predator77 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    sorry tcntad, its not what i meant my friend?? i think i am confusing you with my question sir, what i mean is i use windows 7 ultimate x86 operating system o.k !! now what i want to know is can i make a windows 7 AIO x86+x64 dvd disk while i use this system?? i have a tb hard drive and i got my bigger hard drive on the e drive. so will it be o.k to try and make this windows 7 AIO, while using my operating system to do all the work involved. thank you kindly for responding to me tcntad, as its much appreciated:worthy:

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes you can use windows 7 x86 OS to make AIO x86/x64 dvd.

9. predator77

predator77 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    thank you very much urie, and also to tcntad for having the kindness and patience to deal with me :worthy:

10. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Yea I missunderstood abit but not all for once :p