Windows 7 Build 7600

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by AccelTrial, Jul 27, 2010.

1. AccelTrial

AccelTrial MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    I just got a message on my comp this morning that my copy is not genuine (lol) and I DL'd DAZ Loader 1.9 but it didn't work when I installed. I was using Hazar before to bypass but apparently the update I wasn't supposed to DL from Windows Update did get DL'd. Anyways can anyone help? This is what appears when DAZ Loader 1.9 is running.

Version: Windows 7 Ultimate (x86)
    Build 7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909
    Details: HPQOEM - (6/23/09 - v2.1)

Can anyone help please? Thank you.

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  3. AccelTrial

AccelTrial MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    I just went on microsoft genuine and downloaded the revalidate but after installing the update it said I might be a victim of software counterfeiting. I read the thread as well (only the first two posts by DAZ) and I'm still not sure what to do.

4. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. AccelTrial

AccelTrial MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    The link to get the program that I need to run is broken

6. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Just wait til the server comes online again then. I do not have the watfix file so I cannot help you there. Maybe someone will be kind and post a private link to it here. Ask Daz for it though since it was Daz that made it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. BWD777

BWD777 MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    The advice here is *WRONG*

Switching to Daz did s***-all for me, and here is why.

I installed Win 7 on January 26st and at some point, it nagged me to validate. So THEN I used Daz's Windows Loader and it worked for a very short time. I got annoyed and found removeWAT which worked for 2-3 months , but just like this user , my win 7 says it's not genuine any more, as of 2 days ago (my timezone, same as the user).

I denied my windows 7 rights to update itself, removeWAT is supposed to remove the WAT module and it STILL updated. I'm pretty sure it's microsoft doing something.
    My point is, Daz's loader doesn't function well, atleast not or me. It's been out a year though, based on the timestemp of the post I saw the download in, what do you expect...

In all seriousness however, I'm stick now. When I log in to my win 7 profile, I get black background and the 2 -part nag screen on being non-legit. I use run-winver to check if I have a 30 day timer. I don't. however, it also says I "meet the microsoft license standards" or something. Can't translate 1:1 from my language...so THAT says it's genuine...but the nag bubble on the taskbar also comes up asking me to validate\ activate.

RemoveWAt worked before, then stopped. ALSO, I DELETED the KB whatever 033 update that checked for this before, I REMEMBER it. I *just*saw it in my downloaded updates under add\remove programs, the exact same update number mentioned in the readme file for daz's loader was there again, even though I have my update permissions still turned off!

Now I'm stick with a naggy win 7 :-\. (I tried using Daz's loader AGAIN just now. Didn't do anything. Anything at all.)

8. Dre009

Dre009 MDL Addicted

Oct 26, 2009
    #9 Dre009, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
    i'm been using Daz Loader since it was released and not once i got genuine problems on my test system.

Edit: if you want to resolve your genuine with Daz Loader i suggest you post in the Windows Loader thread

9. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    I too have been using Daz's loader on and off and never had any issue at all. Even in the early builds when he was competing with Hazar lol

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Yea can't say it's failed me once either both on my machines and thousands of others I installed Daz loader on...lol

11. BWD777

BWD777 MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    So you guys got lucky, what then ?XD
    This is like saying the failbox's RROD can't be as widespread as it was because I haven't gotten it.
    Luck. It's luck for a reason.

12. bluealien

bluealien MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    There have been instances where Daz's loader had some problems on various systems. It is well documented on his thread. Most of the time, the problem was caused by other activation solutions or its remnants. "Other" solutions can alter system files and uninstalling it does not fully restore them back to pre-activation state. These problems contribute to the failure of Daz's loader which is why it is advisable to be certain that other types of activation or solutions be completely removed first.

Posting on Daz's thread will be a good idea. His support is incredible and is even better than most oem customer support hotlines.... no kidding. I've been lurking here as guest on a regular basis ever since vista days and have followed most threads. :)

13. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Yea you seem to not have followed Daz's thread not to mention you have stated your experience as everyones...lol

That is not an logical approach to understanding to the extent that his loader has been successful on all most every hardware available to users...lol

Instead of holding an very hard position as yours I suggest entering his thread with your problem and troubleshooting like everyone does when they have difficulty that is indeed very rare

I used to joke that the loader working must be a miracle but indeed it is simply a matter of expert programming and nothing less than that ;)

:biggrin:

14. bluealien

bluealien MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Or he can try your IR4 application and forever be in trial mode, which works on an old pc I have in my garage/workshop.

15. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Yes he could go the IR4 route but whatever...lol :biggrin:

16. BWD777

BWD777 MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    I could...expept now I get no nag bubble. I haven't rebooted so I'm not sure about the nag screen but ...I think I broke windows 7 so it netiher knows it's fake, or thinks it's validated. This is awesome Xd.

17. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    I'm sorry I don't understand your statement? Did you say you used IR4 if so it disables nags...lol

If not please restate your question please :)

18. BWD777

BWD777 MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    No uh, I haveN't used anythind other than DAZ (worked to fail) then RemoveWAT (2-3 month works then fails) then DAZ (Failed) . Now I ...have a half-broken windows 7 apparently! Heh!

19. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009