Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by siete, Apr 29, 2011.
You need to login to view this posts content.
sorry, but can somebody move this to windows 7 forum?! I cant find how to delete/move it.
This is not a place to discus these type thing
go hare for more info
Well, finally the problem is solved.
At some point the countdown finished and windows 7 is back genuine and activated... (!!)
Do not know what was the problem or how it was solved. I tried a solution I saw in another place but did not work (at least instantly). I post it here in case it might help somebody:
Recreate the Licensing Store
1) Click Start button.
2) Type: CMD.exe into the 'Search programs and files' field
3) Right-Click on CMD.exe and select Run as Administrator
4) Type: net stop sppsvc (It may ask you if you are sure, select yes)
Note: the Software Protection service may not be running, this is ok.
5) Type: cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform
6) Type: rename tokens.dat tokens.bar
7) Type: cd %windir%\system32
8) Type: net start sppsvc
9) Type: slui.exe
10) After a couple of seconds Windows Activation dialog will appear. You may be asked to re-activate and/or re-enter your product key or Activation may occur automatically.
taken from: (cant post links so fix the start of url)
(I guess in my case it occurred automaticaly after some minutes)
CHeers and always thanks for the windows 7 Loader!!