Windows 7 drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BigCol, Jan 2, 2010.

1. BigCol

BigCol MDL Member

Sep 16, 2008
    First of all let me start by wishing everyone a happy new year. Hope everyone had a good christmas and new year (Ive still got a bit of a hangover from it all). I need some help please, if its not too much to ask. Ive just installed windows 7 and want to make sure I download the correct drivers for my pc. My mainboard is a "MSI P35/G33 Neo series. Can anyone help me with this?? When I installed the drivers for my previous OEM (vista) there were 3 lots of drivers that I needed to install and they are as follows:

1) realtek_hd_vista_mb
    2)Realtek_LAN_PCIE_Vista_MB
    3)Vista_All_OS_Intel_INF_MB

Obviously, I need to install the windows 7 versions but if anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. Zappert

Zappert MDL Novice

Jan 2, 2010
    I was about to give a similar link and in addition:

I have the same MB and installed Win 7 Pro 64 bit.
    Worked right away without needing to install any additional drivers for the MB.

3. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jbysmith

jbysmith MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Can't comment on the others, but the Realtek HD drivers are included with 7, no need to install anything. If you really want the absolute latest though, MajorGeeks and the like have them.. they gave me the occasional popping though where the built in's do not, so I stuck with the default. (Hey, if it's not broken and all that..)

7's driver support I noticed is much better than XP and Vista's. The only one I actually installed was for my ATI video, most everything else came in during the installation. A couple were added later during the first run of Windows Update, my monitor, gamepad, video capture board and the like.