Windows 7 Embedded Can't Install Antivirus Problem HELP!

Discussion in 'Windows Embedded' started by NST_Adventure, Nov 18, 2019.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    hi everyone yesterday i installed windows 7 embedded :) (and of course 64 bit)
    (i confused this is standard or posready because in loading screen it say embedded posready but in computer properties show that i use embedded standard which one is the true???)
    but the real problem is you can't install Antivirus Example Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS)
    no matter what you wanna do or how many time you download and trying to re-install it always show error like digital signature is missing
    and 2 nd problem is light weight game sometime and somehow are lag (some time and somehow fps drop to 60 and below)i have no idea what happen before i install windows embedded i install and use windows 7 professional 64 bit and i have no problem included lag and av installation problem
    OH WINDOWS EMBEDDED :dots::kick:

so someone have solution for this?thank you in advance :)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Forgive Me If This Are Duplicate Thread Anyway :)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Have you looked for any specific errors in the event viewer? You may have to check your services and see what is not enabled to run an a/v

4. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    hi @Joe C thank you for coming and giving me assistance :D
    i already see the even viewer and found no error :confused: I Have No Idea What's Happening???:confused:

and anyway error on installer program are:
    Digital Signature Is Missing Already Follow All team kaspersky recommendation but never work :(:kick:

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
  6. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
  7. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011
    install directx 9 websetup solve probleme of lag , and install any update install sha 2 update for windows 7

install net framework 4.8 for windows 7

and problème solved ,

posready 7 works fine !

for antivirus use symantec endpoint protection 14 64bits avaible on mydigitallife #software

windows 7 posready are supported by these antivirus

open command prompt and write slmgr.vbs -dlv if command workings you use posready 7 if not you use windows 7 embedded standard not recommanded , for further question reply

install wufuc ( windows 7 cpu fix for unsupported cpu to bypass update cpu check ) and windows 7 esu trick to make windows 7 update up to october 2024

8. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Alright! ;)
    PINNED! :worthy:

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

9. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    NO! :bashtroll:
    Need A Lot Resource And I Have Hard Time To Manage It :bashtroll:

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

10. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Guru

Sep 6, 2011
    #10 pm67310, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  11. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Oh New Info For Me Thank You! :) ;) ^_^
    :sorry: I think all symantec products need huge resources sorry again ...

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure